• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The very first Diddy Kong Combo Video!!

I<3Shiek

Smash Apprentice
****1n Joke Ill **** your as$ guarenteed

Just ask GimpyFish who has a better diddy
he played us both
Go ask him noob

wow ****en randoms talkin **** I have nothing against Paool or w/e his name is

but you guys are ****1n jokes just cause someone makes a combo video doesnt mean ****.

you noobs think whoever makes won is the best.

SO YEAH GO ASK GIMPY WHOS BETTER
Holy ape ****.

PMS is a killer, eh?

I say exchange FCs. :)

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Sorry man... I didn't mean to offend. What do I know, right? All I did was watch vids. I don't really know who's better. I was just a lot more impressed by what I saw from Pa0ol. I apologize.

You could have reacted in a much more mature fashion though...

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
who doesnt realize that bananas are an integral part of diddy's game? DIDDY IS HIS BANANAS. i love him to death. good job on the combo vid.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
I can't watch the video but one little exciting startup for a combo that I've discovered is

dash attack->dtilt->dtilt-> (dsmash for ko or usmash/utilt to get them in the air).

I wish I knew how to make a vid because I've got probably 15 unique ones I'd like to share.

the above combo works well if you finish it with a throw into a banana. Its a mixup because they will expect you to grab your banana as you rush, yet you leave it to serve in the combo later.

Ugh... how to make a vid?!

squarez

Smash Apprentice
Sorry man... I didn't mean to offend. What do I know, right? All I did was watch vids. I don't really know who's better. I was just a lot more impressed by what I saw from Pa0ol. I apologize.

You could have reacted in a much more mature fashion though...
LOL by the way he reacted I'd say he's probably scared to play pa0ol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what the, who cares if danimal is scared to play pa0ol, ill play him. win or lose, im sure to gain some credibility as a diddy one way or the other.

pa0ol, when do you want to play? =D

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
LOL by the way he reacted I'd say he's probably scared to play pa0ol.
I'm not here to fight with people... thats why I posted that. I apologized because what I said was hateful and uncalled for. I've seen both of them fight Gimpy, and they both did well in their own way. I'm not going to argue about who's better than who, regardless of what my opinions on the matter may be. I haven't played either of them, so who am I to jugde that? Besides... who even cares who's better than who? Its really not that big of a deal. Just play and have fun.

Regardless though... I think it would be fun to watch Danimals and PaOol play a few matches. "The great banana wars"! :)

S0X

Smash Cadet
I thought I was pretty good at Brawl you changed my mind...

PeteBeast

Smash Apprentice
Excellent vid, rated and commented on it. Alsom all the matches were online? How did you do not to get any lag?

paOol

Smash Apprentice
Excellent vid, rated and commented on it. Alsom all the matches were online? How did you do not to get any lag?
thanks. no none of the matches were on wifi.

UPDATE: im working on part 2 of my combo video and i got a few clips already. :)

Top Bottom