• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 The valediction

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm positive I'm not alone, in that which this Apex'll be, most likely, my final Brawl tournament, primarily thanks to Smash 4 and the fact that in Oregon, especially the eastern part, I have to cough up some benjamins to get anywhere with serious competition.

That being said, I'd like to plan some matches with people. MMs are preferred, but I have to keep them low since I'm already splitting hairs on my expenditures--$1-5. I'm down for exhibition matches, MMs or friendlies. Just as long as I get to play as many new folks as I can so that I can leave without having to invent justifications for why I just spent a couple hundred bucks.

If you've ever wanted a crack at Evil Incarnate, no better time than now. :ganondorf:

tekkie

Smash Master
i got the okay from old man grey to stay in the hotel room, and i plan on bringing a wii + CRT to keep there B)

(this is tekkie btw, not sure if you remember me; i was housing at ish's place for Apex 2012)

Top Bottom