• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The unoficial official Videospiel-Man Support Thread/ Social!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I Thought about that it might be fun to do a VSM Social/ Support? Thread! Dont Take this too seriously please!
Also Admins if you think VSM doesnt count as something Gaming Related (Eventho his name is Videogame-Man in German you can move this to general social! anyways heres My Pitch For Videospiel-Man (Whos my own Creation BTW) In a Smash 6!

Videospiel-Man
1674916630700.png

Videospiel-Man is the Golden Game Hero with the Mission to save the Game and Bioworlds from Destruction his Main Nemesis is Cheatman!
HE Fights Mainly with his 2 Pixelsabers but can also use Pixelstars and Omega Powers (Basically Magic)!

Jab: Two P.Saber Swings from side to side followed by a pathetic armflailing Rapid Jab
B: Pixelstar Toss!
Side B: Pixel Saber Dash
Up B: Omega _____ Triple Jump
Down B: Omega Charge/ Release
1674917029447.png
Videospiel-Man Gold

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
♦

a | neautral | one leaf upward swipe | other leaf downward swipe | swift leafes hit

a | side | tilt | hits swiftly and rotatingly with leavfes

a | down | tilt | sort of like is with belly up | legs curved | feet onto one leaf | hands onto other leaf | and spins out of control and goes forward a bit and then back | head seems a dislodged and like sticking up from under back

a | side | smash | flies horizontally like a saucer a bit with the leafes somehow and then returns to position

a | up | smash | charging lifts a leaf over head and then v guy calmly just taps as if tapping a bower with it | more like rubs leaf | a last disjointed invisible a decent a bit forward a bit has strongest knockback | the whole leaf just rubs them

a | down | smash | legs become taller and v guy looks impressed and surprised hands horizontal like "what did i do?" qnd the leafs go through and around the legs

a | air | neutral | same pose as above but clearly of flying nature | whindmill razor leafs | is not so swift with the hits | is essentially slower than olimars up tilt

a | air | forward | "here. HEre just take it" fluffing or rustling(? dancing ••fingersnap | point•• yes.) of leafes outward multiple times | they slash | wide hitbox because the leafes go everywhere in front of stickman

a | back | air | stickguy flips but rather only turns backward in circular cartwheel fashion | the leafes do some sort of wide vertical scissor thing | so like one or 2 or 3 slices

a | air | up | stickguy horizontally spins very swiftly to exhecute 2 hits with both inner parr of the leafes | a hit per leaf | its just 2 swings of the leafes | foes get hit by the leafes if not with their feet on the leafes | if feet on leafes they get launched by mere push into the stratosphere | 4:36 - 4:40 | https://youtu.be/1kS9TDp_tPw | "see that | https://youtube.com/shorts/hKTsSQx6too?feature=share

a |

thats all for now. goodbye.

♦

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
♦

a | neautral | one leaf upward swipe | other leaf downward swipe | swift leafes hit

a | side | tilt | hits swiftly and rotatingly with leavfes

a | down | tilt | sort of like is with belly up | legs curved | feet onto one leaf | hands onto other leaf | and spins out of control and goes forward a bit and then back | head seems a dislodged and like sticking up from under back

a | side | smash | flies horizontally like a saucer a bit with the leafes somehow and then returns to position

a | up | smash | charging lifts a leaf over head and then v guy calmly just taps as if tapping a bower with it | more like rubs leaf | a last disjointed invisible a decent a bit forward a bit has strongest knockback | the whole leaf just rubs them

a | down | smash | legs become taller and v guy looks impressed and surprised hands horizontal like "what did i do?" qnd the leafs go through and around the legs

thats all for now. goodbye.

♦
These are not Leaves They are Light Sabers?
I should know i created him!

Top Bottom