• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The unofficial combo sharing thread

A Stuffy Muffin

Smash Cadet
Hey all,

I was wondering what some of your Bread and Butter combos with Boozer are? I know he's not super combo heavy but I've found there's some stuff you can pull out of your pocket to wrack up some hefty percent. For example, klaw--> forward throw--> fair works pretty well sometimes.

I'd love to hear what solid combos you guys have come up with and pass some ideas around.

Thanks for your time,
Stuffy

E-102 Gamma

Smash Journeyman
I once put ~40% on my opponent in a tournament match by catching him with the 'Klaw and just biting, and then immediately regrabbing when he broke out of it. I pummeled until he broke out of that grab and then repeated several times. The crowd loved it. 10-frame advantage FTW. :p

PK Illuminati

Banned via Warnings
Hey all,

I was wondering what some of your Bread and Butter combos with Boozer are? I know he's not super combo heavy but I've found there's some stuff you can pull out of your pocket to wrack up some hefty percent. For example, klaw--> forward throw--> fair works pretty well sometimes.

I'd love to hear what solid combos you guys have come up with and pass some ideas around.

Thanks for your time,
Stuffy
I really have an addiction to fairing. It's just so delicious.

A Stuffy Muffin

Smash Cadet
I once put ~40% on my opponent in a tournament match by catching him with the 'Klaw and just biting, and then immediately regrabbing when he broke out of it. I pummeled until he broke out of that grab and then repeated several times. The crowd loved it. 10-frame advantage FTW. :p
That's really awesome. Those jank combos really are the sweetest. I've found that you can actually dash dance into a grab with Bowser, to some use-- at least as well as he can dash dance. Won't work with the Klaw but regular grab works fine. I've been able to do it in the lab but applying it is something else entirely. I know this is really common for Marth or spacies but I'm not sure about with Boozer or even how practical it is, but it's pretty neat on its own.

I really have an addiction to fairing. It's just so delicious.
It's especially tasty if your opponent doesn't DI it well and they just go flying. The only thing that beats the satisfaction of the meaty klaw is the headbutt.

PK Illuminati

Banned via Warnings
That's really awesome. Those jank combos really are the sweetest. I've found that you can actually dash dance into a grab with Bowser, to some use-- at least as well as he can dash dance. Won't work with the Klaw but regular grab works fine. I've been able to do it in the lab but applying it is something else entirely. I know this is really common for Marth or spacies but I'm not sure about with Boozer or even how practical it is, but it's pretty neat on its own.

It's especially tasty if your opponent doesn't DI it well and they just go flying. The only thing that beats the satisfaction of the meaty klaw is the headbutt.
F-Smash?
dewicious.

Although dash attack for me (if that was what your referring too, looks derpy as hell.

I have no idea what Trollakurai was thinking with delaying all of his moves by like 139746278678646 frames.

But the most satisfying thing for me is pulling off the Up-throw chaingrab on Fox.

Last edited:

A Stuffy Muffin

Smash Cadet
F-Smash?
dewicious.

Although dash attack for me (if that was what your referring too, looks derpy as hell.

I have no idea what Trollakurai was thinking with delaying all of his moves by like 139746278678646 frames.

But the most satisfying thing for me is pulling off the Up-throw chaingrab on Fox.
Yeah, the forward smash. And I had no idea there were up throw chaingrabs. Using the klaw right? I knew about the crazy down throw tech chase/regrab shenanigans.

Top Bottom