• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Brawlpaper (Updated! Wolf, Resolution, Pikmin)

Epicus.Furor

Smash Rookie
Roster

Roster

Items

The Ultimate Brawlpaper (Contains Boss Spoilers)

The Ultimate Brawlpaper (Contains Boss Spoilers)

Enjoy!!
Thanks to Xane for the Wolf's and Pikmin's render.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Lol at Kirby being the centerpiece.

But, these are 1200x800, and my desktop is 1280x1024. T.T

Looks great though, good job.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Nice job~!
Too bad not all of the characters are shown, but still, they're still great.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Very impressive! Would you happen to have a 1680 x 1050 resolution of these wall papers?
That is an epic resolution.

Lol at Kirby being the centerpiece.

But, these are 1200x800, and my desktop is 1280x1024. T.T

Looks great though, good job.
They're 1280x800, so the width is right. I guess you could add black bars at the top and bottom?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Good work... except for one teeny tiny nitpick I personally understand. Olimar's damed helmet! It's blue although it's glass and thus NOT see-through. Grrr (towards the helmet not the wallpaper).

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
good, but um, the roster wallpaper doesn't have wolf, he hasn't been shown in the dojo yet:laugh:

so it ain't the ultimite wallpaper yet :rotfl::ouch:

Spooky.

Smash Rookie
Great job man! I was actually starting to comp the DOJO images in Photoshop but I guess I don't need to now!

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
This is...probably one of the best Brawl pictures I've seen.
I lol'd at the most undeserved thing ever...Stafy getting a front row spot. :D

Epicus.Furor

Smash Rookie
Wolf, Tabuu, Crazy Hand are missing, from what I can tell.
I didn't want to have 2 hands in the wallpaper. I will add Wolf and Tabuu when they appear in the dojo site.

Good work... except for one teeny tiny nitpick I personally understand. Olimar's damed helmet! It's blue although it's glass and thus NOT see-through. Grrr (towards the helmet not the wallpaper).
I know :( It's impossible for me to make his helmet transparent.

good, but um, the roster wallpaper doesn't have wolf, he hasn't been shown in the dojo yet:laugh:

so it ain't the ultimite wallpaper yet :rotfl::ouch:
I will add him!! Then it will be the The Ultimate Epic Brawlpaper :p

This is...probably one of the best Brawl pictures I've seen.
I lol'd at the most undeserved thing ever...Stafy getting a front row spot. :D
Stafy is great!!! :laugh:

If anyone has any suggestions please tell me, I will consider them for the next update :)

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
Woooah that's amazing indeed O.O. I think I'll stick to the normal roster as a wallpaper, since the Ultimate one is kinda crowded, but you've done a funky job there!

Anyway, for those who might be interested, I resized it to fit my own screen. Perhaps this will be of use? ^^'

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/Nintandy/?action=view&current=UltimateBrawlpaper.jpg

By the way, odd how the roster seems so small after seeing the Ultimate Brawlpaper XD.

-- Andy

darkfox32

Smash Rookie
Awesome, the ultimate brawlpaper is the best I've seen yet. The 2D assist trophies are funny. xD

Mac2492

Smash Apprentice
Excellent job!

Here are my suggestions: (Some are repeats)
1) Make a 1680 x 1050 version
2) Add in Crazy Hand, even if you don't want to... He is a somewhat important character, after all.
3) Two of the Pikmin are a bit too far from Olimar in the Ultimate wallpaper. It's a little awkward.

I might stick this on my PSP or something. I don't really change my computers' wallpapers very often.

Epicus.Furor

Smash Rookie
Woooah that's amazing indeed O.O. I think I'll stick to the normal roster as a wallpaper, since the Ultimate one is kinda crowded, but you've done a funky job there!

Anyway, for those who might be interested, I resized it to fit my own screen. Perhaps this will be of use? ^^'

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/Nintandy/?action=view&current=UltimateBrawlpaper.jpg

By the way, odd how the roster seems so small after seeing the Ultimate Brawlpaper XD.

-- Andy
You have been a great supporter, Thanks :)

Excellent job!

Here are my suggestions: (Some are repeats)
1) Make a 1680 x 1050 version
2) Add in Crazy Hand, even if you don't want to... He is a somewhat important character, after all.
3) Two of the Pikmin are a bit too far from Olimar in the Ultimate wallpaper. It's a little awkward.

I might stick this on my PSP or something. I don't really change my computers' wallpapers very often.
1) I will ;)
2) I would like to add it but there isn't enough space. :(
3) Haha I know, I wanted to have the right and left sides balanced that's why they are there, and they actually look kinda lost :bee:

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
Oh dang my net died earlier this morning and I just noticed now it never posted my response..

Anyway, you're very welcome, you certainly put a lot of work into these.. and they look fantastic!

Great to have the entire roster on my desktop <3.

-- Andy

Top Bottom