• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Scar, you just gonna learn to ignore.

But since you quoted. IQ of a sponge? Nice, how does it feel to have a sponge have higher IQ than you dip****?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar, you just gonna learn to ignore.
lol I don't come on the boards long enough per day any more to have to ignore, I just get pissed and frustrated, then close FireFox and it all goes away. DM is the worst lolololol.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
lol I don't come on the boards long enough per day any more to have to ignore, I just get pissed and frustrated, then close FireFox and it all goes away. DM is the worst lolololol.
The worst, eh? Says the the guy who's posts are fairly dedicated to trashtalk. Sounds like someone has self-esteem issues. Always trying to put people down, get a life.

Cia

das kwl
trust me, the ignore list is such a beautiful feature. it's so good, i'm surprised u don't need a premium account to use it.

someone could be saying "hey vanz, wanna team" or "**** YOU JADEN" and i'll just walk into the thread like "hi guys.."

LOL

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I was originally on the team to run cata 4, and white mage was talking about profits a lot. He's trying to play it off now, and his crew is trying to defend him. Solid Jake sent me a PM calling me a **** or something, so I imagine he's not getting paid.

R3N0

Smash Lord
trust me, the ignore list is such a beautiful feature. it's so good, i'm surprised u don't need a premium account to use it.

someone could be saying "hey vanz, wanna team" or "**** YOU JADEN" and i'll just walk into the thread like "hi guys.."

LOL
Hi guys...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was originally on the team to run cata 4, and white mage was talking about profits a lot. He's trying to play it off now, and his crew is trying to defend him. Solid Jake sent me a PM calling me a **** or something, so I imagine he's not getting paid.
well the ppl running c4 would be paid, im not helping run that. im helping organize the ecrc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom