• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *True* Tier List Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
Okay I'm bad at this game but really? Do you even know what Kirby's uptilt does?

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
Okay then what is the reasoning behind your tier list? Why is luigi the best? Why is link in the middle? Why is Kirby below DK

BeatMyLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Okay then what is the reasoning behind your tier list? Why is luigi the best? Why is link in the middle? Why is Kirby below DK
revised the list after thinking about the counters

samus is equal to falcon for a reason

dk & kirby are equal for another reason

Luigi is better than Mario & is the best character in the game, but I can't tell you the secret to my success.

Last edited:

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
marios coin uppercut doesnt light them on fire

it is obvious he is superior to lil brother mario

lil brother

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
Oh so the equal sign actually means they're equal so DK and Kirby would have the same success rate. Or maybe DK would be a little better? Your answers to my questions were the laziest answers ever. I'm not even sure you know why Kirby's so low and Link is 4th.

BeatMyLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Oh so the equal sign actually means they're equal so DK and Kirby would have the same success rate. Or maybe DK would be a little better? Your answers to my questions were the laziest answers ever. I'm not even sure you know why Kirby's so low and Link is 4th.
= means have the same success rate

Link is higher than kirby for a lot of reasons

Last edited:

Annex

Smash Ace
Have you played a well known player yet? Getting your ass kicked would help your perspective a lot
(I mean this in the nicest way possible)

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
You obviously didn't understand what I meant by back throw. I didn't mean links back throw sucked. I meant link usually dies if he gets back thrown. Also I know it's possible for a player to be good enough to avoid grabs but still links recovery is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom