• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Trophy List: For those who want to know!

Xigger

Smash Lord
Part of me always wondered about Sakurai using a special program to take his pictures... and then I see the english/japanese pictures with random rewards, and I'm subtly reminded that he simply plays the game and takes pictures.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Part of me always wondered about Sakurai using a special program to take his pictures... and then I see the english/japanese pictures with random rewards, and I'm subtly reminded that he simply plays the game and takes pictures.
Super late reply, but yeah, I think he enjoys playing the game just like any of us.

On another note, I am updating the list with the trophies from the leak. I think I will add speculative trophies to the list, ones that we will obviously be getting (like Characters, Items, Pokeball Pokemon, and Smash Run Enemies(for 3DS anyway). Then its anyone's guess as to who the rest will be.

Edit: For any one who is curious, we are at 153 total trophies right now, with four exclusive to Wii U, and the rest on 3DS.
So for 3DS were at about 149/686
And with Wii U its 68/???

I got the Wii U number by taking the number of Wii U exclusive Trophies so far (4) and adding in obvious others that were shown off on the 3DS version already (Characters, Assist Trophies, Pokeball Pokemon, and parts of characters movesets' [Blinky, Blue Pikmin, etc.]

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
New Sonic trophies have been spotted in the last few days: Dr. Eggman, Big the Cat, Chao, Silver the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, and E-123 Omega.

There are also Namco-related trophies for "Pac-Man eating a dot", Fire Hydrant, Power Pellet, Pooka, Inky, and Pinky (presumably Clyde as well).

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
A Mewtwo trophy and Wolf trophy were also found as well, though everyone already knew this.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Thanks everyone for the updates, I haven't had much time lately, that's why this list is pretty far behind right now. I'll get to updating as soon as I can, and I need to run through the Treehouse Stream, I know there were a bunch of new trophies in there as well.

Top Bottom