• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The torture!

Forget Me Not

Smash Apprentice
At least you're not one of the people who actually has to put them on store shelves.
I feel sorry for them. They literally have the game in their hands and they still can't play it!
That would be me. When we have big games come in early we would have to unbox them and put it on the shelves in the back then write a date for it to be out on the floor. 134 units of Brawl I get to hold in my hands but not leave the store with....sigh.

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. My friend works at brookstone and he's taken stuff, they never noticed. Maybe Sam's Club is more anal about their inventory? Idk though, they're a big club store like Costco.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
No hesitation.

No questions.

Only shoplifting.

Final Destination.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't you just accidentally damage one of the cases so that its unfit to be sold, and then instead of disposing of it, just keep it. Just be liek, " oh manz, i crushed this case sumhow by acident, guess i better throw it out (*keeps it*)

Ced The Lad

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't you just accidentally damage one of the cases so that its unfit to be sold, and then instead of disposing of it, just keep it. Just be liek, " oh manz, i crushed this case sumhow by acident, guess i better throw it out (*keeps it*)
Just remember to remove the shards of plastic casing from your shoes. :D

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
I cant wait for it to come out and if i worked at sams club and saw them have the game right there i am 100% sure i would steal it or try to buy it right there

The Director

Smash Lord
I used to work at Best Buy in 2004, and seeing highly anticipated items before their actual release was death.

Would it have killed my managers to let me take a Star Wars DVD box set the Monday night before it came out? No, but they all had sticks up their ***** anyway.

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to ask the manager to sell me one a week early. But that'd break like a million rules and cost him his job. D:

This is hell! HELL!

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I used to work at Best Buy in 2004, and seeing highly anticipated items before their actual release was death.

Would it have killed my managers to let me take a Star Wars DVD box set the Monday night before it came out? No, but they all had sticks up their ***** anyway.

Sorry, but I just have this one image in my head of someone standing by the manager and going:

"You will let me see the Star Wars DVD box set."

then as you leave with it you go:

"This is not the box set you are looking for..."

Top Bottom