• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The top 22 most memorable moments in Pokemon History!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I thought Missingno would be on this list. I remember all the rumors, the hype, the crazy circumstances behind finding Missingno, the fact that it glitched your items and could give you hundreds of Master Balls if you play your cards right, and of course the scary *** glitches it did to your game...it added a little bit of extra fun who had already beaten Red/Blue several times.

I got hold of an extra Pokemon Red and I caught Missingno on purpose :laugh:

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
No, smash can't be #1. There are so much more in Pokémon that is greater than the step to Smash.
Smash is the first time pokemon can wavedash.

smash is nintendo's hall of fame and it warms my hart that the tribulations of the most underrated hated game gets an honor like this.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
MISSINGNO isn't on the list. =( That thing is probably the biggest and most game altering glitch of all time.

-He multiplied items
-you could catch pokemon over lv100 in his area
-he messes up your Hall of Fame
-he was Water/Bird (which isn't even a true type)
-he had two Waterguns in his starting attacks
-he saved the game every time you ran into him
-he looked liked a block of random pics squished together, only time I've ever seen that is when a game catridge is dirty.
-Iirc, he appeared as number 0 in the pokedex (with glitchy text of course)
-Last but most devistating, he could corrupt your game.

wow...

Top Bottom