• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the top 10 most pathedic looking pokemon of each gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
i kinda just made this cuz mods DEMOLISHED my last thread ANYWAYS!!!:

i will start with gen 1 you may think theres no pathedic pokemon from gen 1 i swear there is and dont forget to check out my best designed pokemon coming soon
10.)GLOOM:
who wants a drooling mentally challenged plant to fight with you... embarrassing

9.)phyduck:
I HATE THIS GUY... as a kid watching the shows i saw misty get one and everytime someone messed with it phyduck would KICK ITS ***!!!! i got one and well... its a rubber ducky... isent even that good maybe golduck is... but just look at him those 3 hairs are just... AGGRAVATING

8.)diglett:
... HORRIBLE DESIGN when you compare him to nidoking rawr ^^ he's like not even cool... wak a mole man l:/

7.)slowbro:
OK I SERIOUSLLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS GUY!!! he has a shell eating his butt hole out and he has a blank smile pedophile expression on his face and to back it all up... he's pink... tell me thats not gay pride....

6.)voltorb:
he is a HORRIBLE DESIGN it proves any object can become a pokemon just give it eyes *or a horn ill get to that later though* GO GUITAR I CHOOSE YOU!!! ♪♪gui gui guitaaar♪♪ lol but yeah its a stupid pokeball

5.)Mr.Mime:
lets talk pedophile again lol its a delusional ****** with blue hair... lol kinda scary

4.)dragonite:
i know what your thinking but im serious you cant have dractini evolve into dragonair and be like megestic the evolve into... a cute freakin dinosaur with wings... OH HEY LETS GIVE HIM ANTENNAS :] just to make him not fit in with the rest whatsoever

3.)jynx:
same as mr.mine just a black lady or so africans think HA they changed her to purple ever since ^_^

2.)goldeen:
its like a gold fish BUT WAIT LETS GIVE IT A HORN :] LOL and its face *shudder* its like a wh0re and shes about to slap you... gross alot of pokemon can relate to the horn theory includeing seel and a few others

1.)DITTO:
wow... just wow nintendo should not make pokemon seriouslly? NO ONE USES DITTO ANYWAY unless your breeding but it dosent take a pro to draw a blob and a smiley {(:} LOOK A DITTO!!! lol

GEN 2 COMING SOON...

JOE!

Smash Hero
lrn2spell&grammar

seriously, if this were cleaned up some it may actually be fun

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Grammar and I think this is better fit in the User Blogs like my worst 20 pokemon of all time list that everybody started hating on because I used cheesy sexual humor and included Machamp in there

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If a Moderator closed your last thread, maybe it serves as a warning for you in the future when you make posts.
He's right. We don't close threads for no reason.

A "this kind of game would be so cool" thread really isn't necessary, unless you have an in-depth description of what you envision, many features could be added, etc. -- like Spire's old "The Fifth Generation" topic, and that's why your other thread was closed.

Lists like this really can be kept to the Snorlax Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom