• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North The TMS Smash 4 Charity Tournament

The TMS Smash 4 Charity Tournament
Posted by SideQuestism
Trailside Middle School
Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 04:15 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SideQuestism

Smash Rookie
Look- I'll be honest here. This tournament probably doesn't seem appealing to the majority of you guys because it takes place at a middle school. However, I hope you don't judge it by that, as I'm trying to run a Smash 4 tournament at this school in order to get a lot of the kids here interested in esports, and the fighting game community. However, it's a tournament for all ages. If you're in the MD/VA area, feel free to come down for a small tournament. It's like a weekly, only not as frequent. The tournament first kicks off with a (filthy) casual tournament starting at 1:00 and ending at 2:00. The real meat of the tournament starts at 2:15 and ends at 4:15 with a competitive tourney, like what we're used to. It uses the same ruleset as Genesis 3, so don't worry. If we could get at least some people, that'd be great. It's not Xanadu, but it's for a good cause. Don't worry, there'll be competent competition.

Link to the Google Form Signup Sheet

Link to the Ruleset for both tournaments

Link to the Casual Bracket

Link to the Competitive Bracket

More information can be found on that Google Form above.

All proceeds go to help provide cleaner facilities for a school in Guatemala, San Juan Mirador, through the H2O for Life competition.

Top Bottom