• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0687-0844-4885
Hey, it's been a while. I've been busy with other stuff and kinda lost interest in the roster maker. But, I got bored the other day and downloaded in on my new computer. After messing around for a while I decided why not make some icons? So here's some icons.

I had a lot I worked on when I could on my old PC, but I can't get to them rn so I can't share them, rip.
idk if I'll go back to making more icons or just show up whenever. So yeah.
And alsi, I added Cuphead and Mugman together, like similar to Mario & Luigi, Banjo & Kazooie, Mario & Yoshi, Diddy & Dixie, Pop and Nana/Ice Climbers, and more duo charcters:

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
I need some more icons made for some more Espers released in Final Fantasy Brave Exivus.
Titan
Lakshmi

Also, here are some of the Puzzle and Dragons Monster Hunter Monsters I would like made.

Gammoth
Astalos
Massacre Diablos
Mizutsune
Glavenus
Amatsu
Kirin
Nargacuga
Tigrex
Rathian
Rathalos

Thanks a bunch!
Reposting my request, since it's a new page.

Dragonsbane

Smash Cadet
Ledd
Goriya
Mila
Doc Bandam
Gondo
Dampe
[spoiler/]

EDIT: More:
Talon
Pipit
Styla
Lady Maud
Richard
Mido
Ingo
Romani
Ilia
Telma

King Tuft
Sir Combsly
Madame Couture
Maiden
[spoiler/]
Shockingly these are in fact for a Hyrule Warriors roster :link64:
MORE EDIT
Mamu
Daruk
Mipha
Revali
Urbosa
Paya

King Rhoam
Kass

King Dorephan
Hetsu
Purah
Kohga
Bolson
Sidon
Yunobo
Riju
Robbie
Sorry for poor images, games still pretty new
[spoiler/]

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Two more Espers (Summons) for Final Fantasy Brave Exivus were just put on the FF Wiki, so I'd like icons of them please!
<-- Trtra Sylphid
<--- Diabolos

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i have alot of requests:
hakkun

mimi

harry

smithy

sukapon

jinx

pockle
https://i.pximg.net/img-master/img/2013/04/25/00/35/30/35221675_p2_master1200.jpg
mappo

dee j

pac-devil

ms. pac-man

toc-man

princess tomato

master higgins

ibis

captian rainbow

wart

king k. rool

dixie kong

crystal king

fauster

f-type

2wd

ashley

gooey

neku

pretty bomber

bagular

bub

t.t.

robo mario

arle nadja

satan

astaroth

klonoa

chocobo

gil

monster hunter

sigma

kururin

fawful

Last edited:

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Well well well. It's been a long time, hasn't it?

Regardless of how long I've been away, I'm still just as full of far too many requests as ever.

Pearl and Marina (separate)

Patrick

Pollie

Mrs. Fitzgerald

Mr. Robinson

Leia

Chewbacca

Lando

Prof. Vector

Galaga Ship

In addition to these, I also would like to ask if anyone has icons of Donkey Kong, Fox, Falco, Ness, Samus, and Zelda with Sheik in their Melee renders lying around somewhere.

Many thanks in advance.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I didn't see any request for this, but I figured I would beat the rush for Ultra Instinct Goku images:

I also made new icons for Bergamo:

And a new one for Kale:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone seems to have ignored my last request, which is fine since I no longer need them. However, I do need those characters...
Hades.png

Hades

Dark Matter

Porky Minch.png

Porky

Andy

Meowth

Kamek

Wonder Red

Skull kid

Rex (Only if it's possible to remove the background)

Simon (Once again, only if it's possible to remove the background)

Captain Toad (the red spots look pink in the current version)

(If anyone who knows me sees this and wonders why I need those icons aside from the last 3, I'm making a 100 character roster)

Preferrably not too zoomed in on their face. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Everyone seems to have ignored my last request, which is fine since I no longer need them. However, I do need those characters...
View attachment 134195
Hades

Dark Matter

View attachment 134197
Sylux

View attachment 134198
Porky

Andy

Meowth

Kamek

Wonder Red

Snake

Ribbon Girl

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my two are still being waited on as well... Maybe the icon makers are taking some time off or something?

D

Deleted member

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my two are still being waited on as well... Maybe the icon makers are taking some time off or something?
Like I said, I'm not too bothered by that.
I have a much bigger request anyway.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
I guess i'll take a break from college work and try play hero...
Two more Espers (Summons) for Final Fantasy Brave Exivus were just put on the FF Wiki, so I'd like icons of them please!
<-- Trtra Sylphid
<--- Diabolos
Are these the ones you seeked?

View attachment 134195
Hades

Dark Matter

View attachment 134198
Porky

Andy

Meowth

Kamek

Wonder Red

Skull kid

Captain Toad (the red spots look pink in the current version)

(If anyone who knows me sees this and wonders why I need those icons aside from the last 3, I'm making a 100 character roster)

Some I had pre-made with the full model, others I didn't, the background in the Rex image you gave would have mucked up the icon if I continued with it, so I hope the substitute is alright by you.

Also, I'm aware you stated these are no longer needed, but have them anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some I had pre-made with the full model, others I didn't, the background in the Rex image you gave would have mucked up the icon if I continued with it, so I hope the substitute is alright by you.
It's okay, the current one will do. Thanks a lot for the others.

Edit: Actually, sorry if I come off as spoiled, but I do have a small issue with the Skull Kid icon - if it'd be a bit closer to his face, it'd be perfect.
I have a slight issue with the Captain Toad icon as well, I need it to be focused on his head.
Unless it's not too much of a bother, could you please change them?

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
It's okay, the current one will do. Thanks a lot for the others.

Edit: Actually, sorry if I come off as spoiled, but I do have a small issue with the Skull Kid icon - if it'd be a bit closer to his face, it'd be perfect.
I have a slight issue with the Captain Toad icon as well, I need it to be focused on his head.
Unless it's not too much of a bother, could you please change them?

How's this for you?

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
I guess i'll take a break from college work and try play hero...

Are these the ones you seeked?

Also, I'm aware you stated these are no longer needed, but have them anyway.
Yup, they are! Thanks, Chazman2000 Chazman2000 !

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Cuphead

Doomslayer

B.J.

Hat Kid

Hopefully this isn't too much to ask for.

Last edited:

Twistedgear

Smash Cadet
So I was looking to update my Dragon Ballfighting game roster, as well as organize some of my icons, and I noticed I was missing alot of characters, and not just ones from the recent shows and games.

Hercule ("Mark","Hercule"and"Mr.Satan")

Turles ("Turles")

Kid Gohan ("Gohan (Tail)")

Kid Gohan ("Kid Gohan")

Gohan ("Young Gohan")

Oozaru ("Oozaru" and "Great Ape")

Gine ("Gine")

Yamcha ("Yamcha" and "R. Yamcha" OR "Reborn Yamcha")

Gohan ("Adult Gohan")

Caulifla (Caulifla)

Cus ("Cus")

Hop ("Hop")

Kamikaze Fireballs (Seperately, left to right "Sanka Ku" "Brianne de Chateau" "Su Roas" And together as "Kamikaze Fireballs", if possible)

Kakunsa ("Kakunsa")

Rozie ("Rozie")

Majora ("Majora")

Ganos ("Ganos")

Cabba ("Cabba")

Future Trunks ("F. Trunks" OR "Trunks S.")

Future Mai ("Mai" and "Future Mai")

Android 21 ("Number 21")

Masked King ("Masked King" and "Yamoshi")

Dark Towa ("Towa")

D

Deleted member

Just did 2 icons.
Guhnash (Fossil Fighters) & Kerozene (Donkey Kong Country 2)

D

Deleted member

Hey there, I would like to have icons of these.
Berkut

Grima (FE Awakening) The Creation (FE: Echoes Shadows of Valentia)

Duma (Human & dragon form)

Mila

Ultra Necrozma

Poipole

Naganadel

Knucklotec

Ruined Dragon

Glydon

Ruchoer

Smash Rookie
Does someone have a Amitie(Puyo Pop Fever) Icon, I'm pretty sure that was done before

Jamishadow

Smash Rookie

https://imgur.com/SlptHra
Red borders mean unlockable characters, yellow means new and unlockable, and green means new character available right off the bat. Blue borders means returning characters whether from Smash for Wii U or from previous Smash titles.

Dixie Kong would be a semi-clone of Diddy. Most similar to Fox & Falco. Her moves with have opposite knockback directions as Diddy to keep her unique. K. Rool is added, we need more villains and super heavy weight characters.

Samurai Goroh would have Ganondorf's moveset finally allowing Ganon to have a non-Falcon clone moveset. There are enough swordsmen so Ganon wouldn't always have a sword. He would have a magic projectile a la his electric energy ball in OoT.

Ice Climbers return.

Young Link skins for Toon Link. It is tempting to add a character such as Impa and make her a stronger but slower Sheik. But she's not a big enough part of the series to merit a roster spot.

Dark Samus can stay a Samus skin, no need for more clones. Ridley is the logical choice as Metroid needs another character spot badly. Ridley could play like a faster Charizard.

Dark Pit removed and made back into a skin for Pit as he should be.

Waddle Dee joins the roster. He would play similarly to Kirby but with a little more range.

Krystal joins the Star Fox cast. She would be a fast character but would not have a blaster or any long range projectile or a shine. Her movement would be similar to that of the spacies but her specials would be more unique. Wolf makes his welcome return.

Eevee would join the roster and all of Eevee's evolutions would be costumes (Sylveon is very popular in Japan and all the evolutions would likely appeal to the most amount of people while only taking up one roster slot).

Lucina and Marth become one character with the exact same size and with tipper mechanics. Robin and Corrin stay as the choose male or female characters. No additonal Fire Emblem characters. There are enough swordsmen already.

Wii Fit Trainer is removed (is an assist trophy that uses WFT smash ball move). Olimar splits a slot with Alph and Inkling is added. Inkling would work very similarly to Villager with different skins and both male and female costumes.

Shovel Knight joins the roster. Ms. Pac-Man skins share a slot with Pac-Man. Chun Li is added and uses the advanced inputs Ryu uses. Shadow and Knuckles are Sonic skins and Sonic gets costumes that aren't all blue. Tails is added as he wouldn't be a complete clone of Sonic and would have a much slower run speed but still relatively fast and with great recovery. All Miis would have the same weight and size of hitboxes to keep them the same regardless of the Mii size.

Notable omissions include Pichu, Young Link (it's hard to merit Toon Link and Young Link both having a spot), Cloud, Bayonetta, Duck Hunt, Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle and Ivysaur) and Snake.

*No roster changes have been made with my edit. Just had to edit to get the image right.*

Last edited:
Top Bottom