• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

LemmyKoopa

Smash Rookie
Does somebody have a collection of all the Smashified's made as icons? Thanks in advance.

JCrv

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I`ve made a bunch of new Mario icons today.

You can check them out in my archieve.

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
Hello ! Sorry to bother you but can someone make some Monster Hunter icon please?
Here's the ones I want:
and
Thanks in advance and once again, sorry for bothering you.

JCrv

Smash Cadet
Expanding my UNDERTALE roster even further fills me with DETERMINATION

Have some nice boomerangs as well:

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
Hello ! Sorry to bother you but can someone make some Monster Hunter icon please?
Here's the ones I want:
and
Thanks in advance and once again, sorry for bothering you.
Tamamitsune did not fit comfortably, so I removed the E at the end

Does somebody have a collection of all the Smashified's made as icons? Thanks in advance.

New Pokemon:

Last edited:

Skjoett

Smash Cadet
Huge request but can someone "update" my dream Smash NX roster here with new/better icons for the "new" characters? (plus some of the DLC chars). I could do it myself but I feel like it would be easier/quicker for some of you to do it since you probably already have all the great icons I need :-) If you are so kind to do it please don't move any of the chars around though.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Huge request but can someone "update" my dream Smash NX roster here with new/better icons for the "new" characters? (plus some of the DLC chars). I could do it myself but I feel like it would be easier/quicker for some of you to do it since you probably already have all the great icons I need :-) If you are so kind to do it please don't move any of the chars around though.
In your dream roster you would actually only have 4 characters considered "new" but i just decided to upload imaged i already had and 2 made just to update a few of the ones you've got:

Not sure if this is what you meant but you know have some more up to date pictures, minus Alola Trainer because there is only 1 picture of her that isn't fan art, hopefully this is what you wanted, if not then you have a few more icons to ass to your roster creator.

Skjoett

Smash Cadet
In your dream roster you would actually only have 4 characters considered "new" but i just decided to upload imaged i already had and 2 made just to update a few of the ones you've got:

Not sure if this is what you meant but you know have some more up to date pictures, minus Alola Trainer because there is only 1 picture of her that isn't fan art, hopefully this is what you wanted, if not then you have a few more icons to *** to your roster creator.
Oh that's awesome, thanks man!

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
What if there was a little more judgement in smash?...:

Or maybe some more indie characters?:

Or maybe some people dream about being in smash rather than Estorra?...:

Just thought some people would like these, i know some people would definitely take the Judgement Hall and Yooka/Laylee, enjoy. (All icons will be in my archive.)
Edit: WAIT! Sorry, i forgot to say... HOI!:

Last edited:

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
Have these as well, to add more consistency to the art style:

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
I got a few Axem Rangers to give, and if they're archived elsewhere, I'mma need links because time is money for me

((Edit: Just the 5 separate icons will do 0w0))

From left to right, Axem Pink, Axem Black, Axem Red, Axem Yellow, Axem Green

Last edited:

Codec02

Smash Apprentice
Icon needed to look like smash 4 version of snake

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Noob question, but how to I import these icons to the roster maker?

link9924

Smash Rookie
I need lasercorn.... also iballisticsquid.... and also the Iliketrains kid from Asdf. (all have youtube channels if u need to know who they r)

Codec02

Smash Apprentice
Noob question, but how to I import these icons to the roster maker?
you save the icon as IconName Second Name Etc. and then put it in the image file in the roster maker folders. (the one with all the other icons)

the etc isn't part of the name. it's just there because if the character has more than one name the first one has no space between it and the word icon but the others all have spaces

Last edited:

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Could I request these:

Minior

Male corrin

Female corrin

Yooka and laylee ( one slot)

DJ Octavio

Porky ( or pokey idk which one is which)

And The federation force

Thank you

Codec02

Smash Apprentice
the stages for 3ds & wii u have a lot missing and a few named wrong. is there ever going to be an update to the roster maker? and if not can someone make icons for all of smash 4's stages

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
Could I request these:

Minior

Male corrin

Female corrin

Yooka and laylee ( one slot)

DJ Octavio

Porky ( or pokey idk which one is which)

And The federation force

Thank you
I think I might have a Yooka and Laylee icon just for you fam
It's definitely not the one you necessarily require but it's there
IconYooka & Laylee.png

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Also just a question, I looked through the instructions from the utili folder and I didn't see one saying how to take a image for a character not in the program and adding it in

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
Also just a question, I looked through the instructions from the utili folder and I didn't see one saying how to take a image for a character not in the program and adding it in
Here's a step-by-step manual that you can follow from yours truly.
Step 1: Drag the image you want to add to the images folder to the images folder.
Step 2: Double-click the image so you can adjust the name to your liking. Remind yourself that you must keep the first four letters, which stand for "icon", remain. Or if they aren't there, just type in "icon", then the name of the character.
Step 3: Open the Roster Maker.
Step 4: Go over to the "Files" selection on the top left on the program, and find the "Add new character icons" add-on; or you can just press Ctrl+I.
Step 5: Add in the info you require for the character; in Yooka & Laylee's case, use the following:
Series: Third party or (unnamed custom folder)
Alignment: Good
Popularity: 0.1 or 0.2
Number of characters: 1 (because the characters are essentially indie Banjo & Kazooie, just use 1)
Debut year: 2017 (that's when Yooka-Laylee is supposed to come out)
Debut game: Yooka-Laylee
Favorite: (It's your choice if you wanna favorite this icon)

I hope I cleared things up for you.

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Quick question, are my images/icons not showing up for anyone else? Because they're showing up as missing image for me. Just go back one page to see/not see them.

Additional: For some reason they show up if I click on edit

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Haven't uploaded or done edits before and just decided to learn it, and after deciding to do so I did so, and I made a bunch for Snake and Big Boss, lmao (45 to be exact).

MGS3: Snake/Big Boss

MGS Peace Walker: Snake/Big Boss

MGS Ground Zeroes: Snake/Big Boss

MGS The Phantom Pain: Snake/Big Boss

MGS1: Snake

MGS2: Snake

MGS4: Snake

MGS4: Big Boss

I felt there was a vastttttt deficit of Snake and Big Boss photos on here, so I decided to correct that on my own. :)

Edit:

Icon needed to look like smash 4 version of snake
Here you go!

(Ironically the mass upload I am doing is for Snake lmao. I was actually looking for this picture to make one for this photo, haha!!!)
Quick question, are my images/icons not showing up for anyone else? Because they're showing up as missing image for me. Just go back one page to see/not see them.

Additional: For some reason they show up if I click on edit
I am having the same issue with mine and other people's imagines right now.

Haven't seen it before on this thread TBH.

Last edited:

JCrv

Smash Cadet

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? My browser is Google Chrome, I just can`t figure out how to solve this, I reload the page and it keeps happening....

Also that is GoFish13 GoFish13 s archieve, shoutouts to him.

Last edited:

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
I remember selecting icons from @Cobalsh 's archive, and I remember noticing the lack of Michelle's daughter, Julia Chang. I did notice her alter ego, Jaycee, but not Julia herself.

And if anyone don't mind, I would like her pl0x

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? My browser is Google Chrome, I just can`t figure out how to solve this, I reload the page and it keeps happening....

Also that is GoFish13 GoFish13 s archieve, shoutouts to him.
I noticed it happened to most of my photo bucket uploads, so I am assuming it is related to that (I imagine it is a forum host issue).

Uploads I did to TinyPic I noticed, however, did not have this issue.

JCrv

Smash Cadet
I noticed it happened to most of my photo bucket uploads, so I am assuming it is related to that (I imagine it is a forum host issue).

Uploads I did to TinyPic I noticed, however, did not have this issue.
Interesting... That would explain why some images show but others don`t... Do you know any way I could solve the problem? Like does this happen to you as well or does every single icon show up for you? I just want to know if the issue has to do with my browser or if it has to do with the page, so I`d help me out if you checked if that happens to you too.

A good example is how every icon from the archieve here: goo.gl/Q3Whp0 doesn`t show up at all for me, could you please see if you also have that issue?

I`ve tried different Browsers, cleared cookies and tons of other stuff, yet it keeps happening, it may be a forum`s error, but I want to be sure about that.

Thanks a ton man!

Last edited:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Interesting... That would explain why some images show but others don`t... Do you know any way I could solve the problem? Like does this happen to you as well or does every single icon show up for you? I just want to know if the issue has to do with my browser or if it has to do with the page, so I`d help me out if you checked if that happens to you too.

A good example is how every icon from the archieve here: goo.gl/Q3Whp0 doesn`t show up at all for me, could you please see if you also have that issue?

I`ve tried different Browsers, cleared cookies and tons of other stuff, yet it keeps happening, it may be a forum`s error, but I want to be sure about that.

Thanks a ton man!
I definitely am having the same problems as you.

Fortunately, when I click the links that have the question mark things (same as you posted earlier), it goes straight to them, so that part is just the extra step.

In the time being, whether it is a forum issues (not Smash Boards, but their forum host), a Google Chrome update issue (I am unaware of any update over the last few days), a Photo Buckets issue, or whatever it may be that you and I are experiencing, at least it isn't too bad, and at least we can use other image uploading/hosting sites to alleviate the need for taking extra steps. :)

Top Bottom