• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
But the icons I've posted are all on a Deviantart Stash, and clicking on those won't take me anywhere from what I've tried.
Hmmm really?

Then I guess it is a few sites having issues with that on these boards.

Note that this isn't a Smash Boards problem, but a problem with the forum engine that Smash Boards is hosted on.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
imgur works fine as an image hosting site, just don't delete the images (which should be obvious, but you never know.)

JCrv

Smash Cadet
But the icons I've posted are all on a Deviantart Stash, and clicking on those won't take me anywhere from what I've tried.
Well that`s weird... I also upload my icons through Devianart Stash and they work perfectly fine...

JCrv

Smash Cadet
How do I like... add them in?
-Go to "SSB Roster Maker-v.9.1 " > "Images"
-Then drag the image of the icon there, and name it "Icon*insert name here*"
-Then open up the Roster Maker application, and go to "File", then click "add new icons"

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
It's there but it's not under say "Bayonetta" it's just its own thing.
A'ight, here's what you gotta do

First, double-click the file name; just the text of the file that can be changed
Second, change them to "IconBayonetta (2)" and "IconBayonetta (3)"; this can also be done with the other characters, "IconRoy (3)", "IconRyu (4)", "IconCloud Strife (2)", "IconCorrin (Male)", and "IconCorrin (Female)".
Third, if you wanna add them to the program, go to File, then click on "Add new character icons..." or just CTRL+I for quicker results
Fourth, Corrin is a new character to the program, so here's what you gotta do for him: click on "Character info", and follow these guidelines below.
Series: Fire Emblem
Alignment: Neutral
Popularity: 0.1
Number of characters: 1
Debut year: 2015
Debut game: Fire Emblem Fates

It's complicated at first glance, but it's much easier in practice.

JCrv

Smash Cadet
The skeleton brothers are here!

(I am working on many more duo icons, hopefully you guys like them)

Edit: Have some more!

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
http://arrancon.deviantart.com/art/Rowlet-Render-SFM-633140633 Just going to also add this to my request as I haven't seen any 3D images of this Pokemon yet.
....? • w •

JCrv

Smash Cadet
Ok idk if anyone else has noticed this but more and more icons are starting to stop working, like before it was only icons from a specific website but now icons from other websites are not working too! Like even icons from my archieve have been affected, why is this getting worse and worse?

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Ok idk if anyone else has noticed this but more and more icons are starting to stop working, like before it was only icons from a specific website but now icons from other websites are not working too! Like even icons from my archieve have been affected, why is this getting worse and worse?
I'm still getting that problem from my Deviantart Stash. Sometimes it'll make a random selection of icons visible, but the rest completely break.

liamt4

Smash Rookie
Have there been any icons for bub from Bubble Bobble aside from the one within the roster maker?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
About a page ago, I made a bunch of Dragon Ball icons. Now that the One Piece 3DS game is out, I managed to find a way to rip sprites from it. I'm in the middle of doing that, but in the meantime, I've made some icons for the roster maker from the game!

WARNING: THERE WILL PROBABLY BE SPOILERS; I ASSUME NOT EVERYONE IS AS FAMILIAR WITH ONE PIECE AS THEY ARE WITH DRAGON BALL, SO I FIGURE IT'S WORTH MENTIONING.

Much like the Dragon Ball icons, if you want me to make more One Piece icons in this style, please let me know.

EDIT: the icons seem to show up when I type out the message, but not when I actually post it. Here's a link to the album if they continue to not show up: http://imgur.com/a/UsmDX

Last edited:

Marfoof

Smash Rookie
Hello there! I have some very random requests (some of them have backgrounds)
Lava Demon
Crushpactor
Wheel Gator
Plasma Wisp (yes this is a small image, I'm not too worried about the quality)
Hitsugaya
Shrek (yes i know...)
Dark Bowser
Donatello
Colette
Thanks so much to anyone who makes these!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Can you guys make series icons for...

- Advance Wars
- Custom Robo
- Pilotwings
- Famicom Detective Club
- Startropics
- Sin & Punishment
- Panel de Pon

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
I have requests from Dissidia

Warrior of Light

Garland

Firion

Emperor Mateus

Onion Knight

Cloud of Darkness

Golbez

Kain

Bartz

Exdeath

Tifa

Ultimecia

Laguna

Zidane

Kuja

Tidus

Jecht

Yuna

Shantotto

Prishe

Vaan

Gabranth

Feral Chaos

Sephiroth (this specific Sephy isn't on the Roster Maker)

Lightning (nor is this specific Lightning)

Last edited:
Top Bottom