• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Jersey Jimmy

Smash Rookie
I have a few requests from Evangelion and Persona 5!

Rei Ayanami

Kaworu Nagisa

Mass Production Evangelion

Mari Makinami

Joker

Makoto Niijima

Goro Akechi (Crow and Black Mask)

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Kefka
Golbez
Cecil (Dark Knight)
Cecil (Paladin)
Cloud
Laguna and Squall. Make one of them together and one separate for each.
Zidane
Zidane (Trance)
Kuja
Firion, Warrior of Light, and Onion Knight. Please make separate ones for Firion and Warrior of Light.
Onion Knight. Use this one for Onion Knight rather than the one in the picture above.
And some more!
Lightning and Odin. One of Lightning and one of Lightning and Odin together.
Cid Raines
Gilgamesh
Bartz
Golbez
Kefka - God Form
Cloud Strife
Sephiroth
Jecht
Ultimecia
Kuja (Trance)
Shantotto
Gaabranth
Vaan
Y'shtola
Here's my repost again.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can someone get me the blue icon template? I accidentally saved over it and got rid of my extra a long time back.

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Jakor Jakor Can we get a way to copy icons within the roster itself instead of having to drag from the side bar every time?

Jakor

Smash Ace
Sorry, I haven't been on much in a while.

Guess what's about to get used a LOT more.
I really need to finish a new version, but unfortunately, I will probably drop the update function, which is a lot of extra work.

I just downloaded the roster maker on my new laptop and the program seems to be a little glitched out. Here's a pic:

The roster images are smaller and the names are cut off. Has anyone else run into this issue?
I encountered many troubles when taking into account different resolutions on smaller screens. Sorry for that, but I haven't found an easy fix.

So I downloaded the whole thing , just to learn that I can't use it on this computer! I'm just wondering is there any way to delete the thing off the computer?
Simply delete the whole folder.

Jakor Jakor Can we get a way to copy icons within the roster itself instead of having to drag from the side bar every time?
I'll consider that.

Last edited:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
I have actually found a lot of images I was looking for by looking in previous pages. Still, I need images of the Champions, as posted below. Preferably, I'd prefer for the icon to contain all 4 Champions and count as 4 characters (akin to how the Mii Fighters Icon contains all 3 variants and counts as 3 fighters). My idea for the Champions is that they are in one character slot, but function similarly to Pokemon Trainer and are basically 4 in 1.

I'd prefer for the icon to be named Champions. If all 4 in one can't be done then I'll just take the icons separately (preferably still named Champions).

REVALI: https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.n....png?version=3b69f2570c98972f730ab0b52e56c994

MIPHA: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...th-down/2000?cb=20170701150221&path-prefix=en

URBOSA: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/0/02/Urbosa_Artwork_(Breath_of_the_Wild).png/revision/latest?cb=20170306150602

DARUK: https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.n....png?version=a9acc36a8d9f19e6ff84b70e3de15cd6

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thanks to motivation by Jakor Jakor I've decided to make the remaining ARMS roster:

Here's the original 10 in cased you missed it:
I can do better than that: Here's the entire starting roster (including Helix's Japanese name as a bonus):

Enjoy!

I plan to do the other characters whenever they get revealed.
EDIT: Realized I misspelled Springtron. It's fixed now

Last edited:

RedBr971

Smash Cadet
Guys i have a few requests, if somebody can do these for my switch roster it would help me a lot!
Zelda Breath Of The Wild:

Link Breath Of The Wild:

And Decidueye:

Thanks in advance!

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Does anyone have a few different icons saved for King K. Rool, Black Shadow, and 3D Giegue and/ or Giygas?
I searched the thread but it seems the pics/ icons have expired.

Oh and I wouldn't mind a decent 3D render of Pichu

Last edited:

Mgl

Smash Apprentice
I have some requests for Fire Emblem Warrior characters if anybody got time.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Guys i have a few requests, if somebody can do these for my switch roster it would help me a lot!
Zelda Breath Of The Wild:

Link Breath Of The Wild:

And Decidueye:

Thanks in advance!
I was looking for those earlier too. As it turns out, I was able to find them in earlier pages of this thread!

upload_2018-3-9_20-5-19.png
upload_2018-3-9_20-6-10.png
upload_2018-3-9_20-6-31.png

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Requests please, Black Shadow, Giegue, Pichu

And Dark Link

Last edited:

Smashingperson

Smash Rookie
I would like to request the following:

Linde

Jagen

Lukas

Saber

Berkut

Delthea

Leon

Clive

Valbar (also why in blazes is he on the cover of the original gaiden anyways -_- )

Clair

Kamui

Deirdre

Arden

Tailtiu

Ishtar

Ayra

Alvis

Julia

Reinhardt

Finn

Eldigan

Lilina

Cecilia

Narcian

Dorcas

Matthew

Ninian

Nils

Jaffar

Nino

Hawkeye

Joshua

Valter

Seth

Lute

Knoll

Sanaki

Mist

Oliver

Lethe

Greil

Grima

Validar

Anankos

Fjorm

Gunnthrá

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Patiently still waiting on my icons as well. :)

I have some requests for Fire Emblem Warrior characters if anybody got time.

All three of those are currently in the maker, as they were added when they were announced for the previous SSB game.

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Because I noticed I didn't have characters from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I decided to make some, along with fix ones for characters I already had icons for. So... now everyone on this thread can have them too.

Last edited:

DJBor

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone done the various Octopath Travelers yet? I think one of them should get their shot in Smash 5 as a representative of the Square Enix collaboration. I'd probably expect Olberic or Primrose as they were revealed first.

AtomicBatman

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 8501 6079 9801
Just have a few requests:

Decidueye

Chibi-Robo

Professor E Gadd

Pokémon Trainer

Geno

Edit: I forgot to add this dude

Call his icon Cowboy

And I needed an icon of this fellow fighter

Spring Man

Last edited:

fungun101

Smash Rookie
On the Last page I made some requests on the last page, if someone could hook me up with those I'll be forever grateful

RedBr971

Smash Cadet
Can anybody give me the icons of the DLC characters that are not in the app? (Corrin, Roy, Bayonetta and Cloud for their smash versions) thanks in advance!

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Wow... There's been a lot of requests but not a lot of icons made in quite a bit... I wonder if a few of the icon makers have been away from this site for a while?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Can anybody give me the icons of the DLC characters that are not in the app? (Corrin, Roy, Bayonetta and Cloud for their smash versions) thanks in advance!
It gets posted every couple of pages or so, but here you go.

None of these are made by me.

Cobalsh's icon archive should also help; they have icons for both male and female Inklings under the Nintendo section.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I've seen a 3D Medusa icon in someone's sig in another thread but I can't find it here. Anyone have it?
Does anyone have any info on this? I know it's not much to go by. Been searching for Medusa art separate from the official KI:Uprising art. This is the best I've seen so far.

If anyone is willing to make this, that would be cool, too.

Top Bottom