• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice

Coincidentally, I made these last night.
You really need to work on your icons, some of these look so squished (and it's not just these either, it's most of your icons that have this problem).
Here's a tip, make sure the crop you make is AxA and not AxB like you keep doing.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
some of these look so squished
I have already explained this on the previous page.
(and it's not just these either, it's most of your icons that have this problem).
Here's a tip, make sure the crop you make is AxA and not AxB like you keep doing.
So they may not be "perfect" per se, I'm just doing what I can to make it work.

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105
Okay, since it's kind of been two or more months since I posted a request, I'll start off anyway. This time, they'll be Dojo-styled:

Catbug: Cosmic Latte (yes, it's a real color)

Kracko: Midnight Blue (based on his boss fight in Kirby Super Star/Kirby: Triple Deluxe)

Bowser: The same color as his official SSB4 Website Character Profile

Lyndsay: Emerald Green (The same color as her eyes)

Betrayus: Charcoal Grey

Morcubus: Blood-Red

Druddigon: The same color as the Dragon-type icon in recent Pokémon games

Tiff: Dark Pink (The same color as some of her items in the anime, like her diary and her backpack)

Oh, and a normal one of the Sherriff Assist Trophy from today's PotD, minus the broken glass!
Also, a normal icon of Toon Link based on a fake Japanese screenshot of The Wind Waker (GameCube/SD).

Last edited:

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
I kinda hate the notification system on SmashBoards, I've missed so much stuff in this thread!

Anyways, here's some random icons I made a while ago:

Smashbro541

Smash Rookie
Can someone help me my roster maker won't load up at all for some reason does anyone have any tips on how to fix it

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I kinda hate the notification system on SmashBoards, I've missed so much stuff in this thread!

Anyways, here's some random icons I made a while ago:
Could I request icons of the rest of the Bionicles from that series?

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
Hey there everyone, I've been looking through the ripped images of every single trophy in the 3DS version. Unfortunately the majority of them are far too small to get decent headshots for icon-making, but they were sufficient to fill what I thought was a missing need and make icons for all of the items in the game (plus a few cameo extras):

I did actually do a test run at the Animal Crossing series trophies, since they do all have giant cartoon heads that can still be seen at incredibly low-res:
I MAY decide to have a crack at some other series later, but I thought I'd at least share what I've done for now because hey, there must be SOMEONE who could find it useful? (I also zipped them up so that there's no need to go through the pain of downloading them individually)

IMPENDING GAME RELEASE HYPE WHOO

Attachments

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
So they may not be "perfect" per se, I'm just doing what I can to make it work.
I don't see why you're making this out to be so hard, when it really isn't. Whatever then...
Hey there everyone, I've been looking through the ripped images of every single trophy in the 3DS version. Unfortunately the majority of them are far too small to get decent headshots for icon-making, but they were sufficient to fill what I thought was a missing need and make icons for all of the items in the game (plus a few cameo extras):
Spriters-Resource uploaded high-res transparency pics of all the trophies in the game, use them.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
can someone make these
Mew
DeoxysBellossomStaryuBonslyChikoritaElectrodeMetagrossMunchlaxPiplupSnorlaxTorchic
Tornadus
ThundurusGardevoir
LandorusWobbuffet[\spoiler]

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
can someone make these
Mew
DeoxysBellossomStaryuBonslyChikoritaElectrodeMetagrossMunchlaxPiplupSnorlaxTorchic
Tornadus
ThundurusGardevoir
LandorusWobbuffet

This was done awhile back.

Last edited:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Back from Page 117. I have quite a few requets.
They're organized this time around.

P.S. The character's names are below the Non-Sonic ones, because for some reason the spoilers were splitting into two and the characters would display in different spoilers. Like, Hatsune Miku's name was in one spoiler, however, her image was in another spoiler.
Also, the "ghost" spoilers (which i'll be calling them) is still there. For the Non-Sonic ones, click the second spoiler.
Sonic
Team Sonic
Sonic

Tails

Knuckles
Team Rose
Amy

Cream

Big
Team Dark
Shadow

Rouge

E-123

Eggman

Project X Zone

Ryu

Kite

Riela

Ulala

Mega Man X

Zero

Tron Bonne

Servbot

Other Other Other Other things

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Yozora Mikazuki

Sena Kashiwazaki

Hatsune Miku

Eren Yeager

Mikasa Ackerman

Armin Arlert

Sonico

Yotsuba

Madoka Kaname

Elesis

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice

P.S. The character's names are below the Non-Sonic ones, because for some reason the spoilers were splitting into two and the characters would display in different spoilers. Like, Hatsune Miku's name was in one spoiler, however, her image was in another spoiler.
Also, the "ghost" spoilers (which i'll be calling them) is still there. For the Non-Sonic ones, click the second spoiler.

Did this awhile back.

Last edited:

Chase

Smash Ace
Aeron

Captain Syrup

Galacta Knight
Some requests. Hope it's not much of a hassle.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can I request a few Mortal Kombat character I forgot about? Thanks to whoever makes these!

Sareena

No Face

Nimbus

Cyber Sub-Zero

Smoke

Noob Smoke (Both)

Taven

Daegon

Cyber Reptile

Cyber Scorpion

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944

Sonic
Team Sonic
Sonic

Tails

Knuckles
Team Rose
Amy

Cream

Big
Team Dark
Shadow

Rouge

E-123

Eggman

Project X Zone

Ken

Kite

Riela

Ulala

Mega Man X

Zero

Tron Bonne

Servbot

Other Other Other Other things

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Yozora Mikazuki

Sena Kashiwazaki

Hatsune Miku

Eren Yeager

Mikasa Ackerman

Armin Arlert

Sonico

Yotsuba

Madoka Kaname

Elesis
Well, i'll be waiting. Yeah yeah, it takes time to make these, especially nearly 30 icons, i'll, of course, be waiting.

Last edited:

Jigglypuff & Luma

Smash Cadet
Can someone please make a icon for Lana from hyrule warriors:

Sorry for double posting, did not realize I already posted until I double posted

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I've noticed that my computer has been having problems lately and somehow it won't let me load into the 8.0 Roster maker (where I've been using instead of 9.0 due to my laptop never accepting it). I keep trying to log in and redownaload 9.0, but neither is working

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
izuna unemployed ninja (1).jpg
New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Remade the General Icon from age 117. It looks much better than last time, now it looks like an authentic icon!

Now, to compare them!

Here's a tip if you are gonna make icons: Make sure that when you copy your image/character/etc; That when selecting over it, make sure it's even. So 200 x 200, not 200 x 137. It'll look odd if it's stretched like that. But, you may wanna do the 200 x 137 if you wanna show a certain part of the body, such as the torso, or more of an object.

Last edited:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Now, since I know how to make icons, and no one has made/finished and/or posted the Icons I requested; I decided to make those icons one by one!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I'd like to request a handfull of Capcom characters!

Hauzer

Leo

Kenji

Akira Kazama

Last edited:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
I'd like to request a handfull of Capcom characters!

Hauzer

Leo

Kenji

Akira Kazama
Sorry it took a while, I was supposed to give it to you yesterday, but I didn't get it finished because my laptop ran out of battery. Anyway, here they are.

Top Bottom