• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Last edited:

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice

Booster

Smash Lord

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't help doing more Hyrule Warriors. Also Layton.

Edit: why does my sig only show up sometimes, wtf

Edit edit: Icon archive should be up to date again.

Last edited:

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
Not sure if this has already been done or not, but in light of recent leaks I decided to make a Bowser Jr. + Clown Car icon for those that want it:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Some Requests:

Also, as an explanation of why some people don't do 2D icons, see the icons of Tiff below (this was also the case with Homer above, but he was easier to fix and turned out better). When images are shrunk a lot the pixels are merged, so details and outlines disappear. In 3D models (Bucha) and more complex 2D images (Barbara) this doesn't matter so much, but in simple 2D images with large areas of a single colour (the exact shade of that colour, rather than a variety of shades of that colour) you just get messy blobs. Point in case:

The one on the left was what happens when you shrink simple 2D images. It looks bad. The one on the right is me trying to fix it, and that also looks pretty bad. So as far as 2D images go, if they use blocks of identical colours and are more than about twice the size of a finished icon, it won't end well (not with Paint.net anyway - Photoshop may be better).

Edit: My Archive has been updated with superior names and all my icons - link is in sig.

Last edited:

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
The roster maker needs to update Lucina and Robin's thumbnails. Or am I missing something...?

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105
Some Requests:

Also, as an explanation of why some people don't do 2D icons, see the icons of Tiff below (this was also the case with Homer above, but he was easier to fix and turned out better). When images are shrunk a lot the pixels are merged, so details and outlines disappear. In 3D models (Bucha) and more complex 2D images (Barbara) this doesn't matter so much, but in simple 2D images with large areas of a single colour (the exact shade of that colour, rather than a variety of shades of that colour) you just get messy blobs. Point in case:

The one on the left was what happens when you shrink simple 2D images. It looks bad. The one on the right is me trying to fix it, and that also looks pretty bad. So as far as 2D images go, if they use blocks of identical colours and are more than about twice the size of a finished icon, it won't end well (not with Paint.net anyway - Photoshop may be better).

Edit: My Archive has been updated with superior names and all my icons - link is in sig.
Thanks, man!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Some Dojo-style requests coming in!

Mike Jones, whatever color you want.

Masked Man or Claus, with a gray background.

Light Fighter, yellow please.

Amy Rose, pink (duh)

Rayman, purple

Hawlucha, tealish

Sylux, blue or green.

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Some Dojo-style requests coming in!

Mike Jones, whatever color you want.

Masked Man or Claus, with a gray background.

Light Fighter, yellow please.

Amy Rose, pink (duh)

Rayman, purple

Hawlucha, tealish

Sylux, blue or green.

I changed Amy's render because the one you gave me had white outlines and it turned out really bad.

D

Deleted member

Well, I guess this my first request here. I can't find a high quality single frame image of this guy, so I apologize in advance.
DarkBowserAni.gif

Dark Bowser is best boss.

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105
Well, I guess this my first request here. I can't find a high quality single frame image of this guy, so I apologize in advance.
View attachment 20690
Dark Bowser is best boss.
I agree! Plus, his music is more awesome than Cackletta's Soul, Elder Princess Shroob Phase 2, and Dreamy Bowser's themes combined!

D

Deleted member

Well, I got another request.
darkmind.png

Dark Mind! Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is one of the most under appreciated Kirby games in my opinion, but I suppose that discussion is for another place. Promise this is my last request today!

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
yf1HXBg.png

Someone please make an icon of this Ness. Or if he's already in the roster maker, someone tell me how to access him!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I know this request already exists but I'm looking for the icon that is a black padlock with the Super Smash Bros. series logo lines slashed through it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:

kingj328

Smash Rookie
Can somebody make an icon of toon link, link, and masked link as one icon and a Mario and Paper Mario icon and a pit and dark pit one

Last edited:
Sorry if this is bad form, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if any icons have been made for the entire Punch-Out!! cast on the Wii? I haven't had much luck finding them, beyond Mr. Sandman, Bear Hugger, and Aran Ryan. If none can be found, I'll offer up some images if people are willing to convert them.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Sorry if this is bad form, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if any icons have been made for the entire Punch-Out!! cast on the Wii? I haven't had much luck finding them, beyond Mr. Sandman, Bear Hugger, and Aran Ryan. If none can be found, I'll offer up some images if people are willing to convert them.
They may be out there somewhere, but if you provide me gameplay screenshots I can do them from there. :) I feel like I'm one of the few people who don't have a problem with ripping backgrounds off.

But the official arts are 2D :skull:. But hey, it's based on what you want them to look like, I'll try em either way.

Keep in mind to put them in a spoiler because mods will be all over you if large images are outside of a spoiler.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I would like a Penance, please.

EDIT: And a Nick Fury and Ronan, too, please.

Last edited:

TrinidadWind16

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm looking for a couple of Icons.
Here's the ones I'm looking for:

Main Character from Child of Light
Kite (Hack series)
Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)

If someone could find these or even make them it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641

Can someone make an icon of the PotD in normal and DOJO, if possible, Dr. Wiley? Is that how its spelt?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom