• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Wait..Imprisoned is going to be in hyrule warriors? But Ganondorf is in it and he is the reincarnation of the Imprisoned...
A: At least as a boss. I doubt he'll be playable, though.

B: Hyrule Warriors isn't canon. At all. So we can have both the Imprisoned and Demise without Ganondorf being affected.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman

B: Hyrule Warriors isn't canon. At all. So we can have both the Imprisoned and Demise without Ganondorf being affected.
When did they say HW wasn't canon? Well, I don't care who else is in as long as I can get mah Ghirahim on.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
When did they say HW wasn't canon? Well, I don't care who else is in as long as I can get mah Ghirahim on.
Well, I'm not sure if it's been outright stated, but there's no reasonable explanation for some of the crossovers that are happening if this is canon.

Like, how can we have the Master Sword as a weapon for Link:

And still have Fi?

And, like you said, how can we have the Imprisoned:

While still having Ganondorf?

Canonically, it just doesn't work. Especially since they haven't had Aonuma working on the story.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm not sure if it's been outright stated, but there's no reasonable explanation for some of the crossovers that are happening if this is canon.

Like, how can we have the Master Sword as a weapon for Link:

And still have Fi?

And, like you said, how can we have the Imprisoned:

While still having Ganondorf?

Canonically, it just doesn't work. Especially since they haven't had Aonuma working on the story.
The only explanation I can think of would be incredibly lazy. Just have them sucked through time or something, but that would be really boring. Either it makes total sense, or no sense. We'll just have to wait and find out.

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325

But in the Dynasty Warriors games can't you play both stories (good and evil)? And as all characters from that story? Idk I've never played one.

Assassin2713

Smash Rookie
Is there anyway to download Version 6.0? My Mac isn't compatible with 9.0, and I can't find a link to redownload 6.0. Thanks in advance for any help!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished making the icon of THE ORIGINAL Super Smash Bros. character: Dragon King

Sorry for the low quality picture but high quality screenshots don't exist anywhere.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

I did my best, only god can judge me. #swolo
#judgingyou

Let's make an icon of every suit from Metroid Prime because why not? :awesome:

PED Suit

Dark Suit

Light Suit

Phazon Suit

Could you find me transparent versions of the first three? I can do the Phazon Suit, but my photo editor is bad at removing any background completely without clipping into the rest of the image.

You don't deserve me:

Last edited:

JayTheBrainMann

Smash Cadet
Did an icon for Robo-Fortune of Skullgirls about as soon as they tweeted the artwork for her, however my internet connection's acting up so it's been a struggle trying to upload it. Anyways, here she is.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Version 10?

how do I add them? Im new to this roster maker......
save them to the images folder and make sure you name them as "Icon<character name>" if there is more than one Icon for the character name, make sure you put (#) in the name after the character name. Use an actual number though. You don't have to do that if its the first icon for them

New Character Icons
Can you make one with both Robins together?

-Mod Note, Please don't double post-

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
save them to the images folder and make sure you name them as "Icon<character name>" if there is more than one Icon for the character name, make sure you put (#) in the name after the character name. Use an actual number though. You don't have to do that if its the first icon for them

Can you make one with both Robins together?

-Mod Note, Please don't double post-
thanks! and also, is it meant to hide under my task bar(that thingy at bottom of desktop)? it covers so many buttons I cant see. I have 8.1 windows so it might be that, although it happened with vers9 too.

requesting:

Bayonetta 2 look of Bayonetta.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
My first post here. 'Ello.

Well, I would like to request an alternate icon for Aiai using this design:

Thank you in advance:happysheep:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
New Character Icons
I'm having a problem here, I can get Captain Falcon and Lucina to work, but for some reason neither of the Robins will show up at all. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I'm calling them <IconRobin> and <IconRobin (2)>.

Edit: Forget it, I give up.

Last edited:

ImSpidey2Smash

Smash Rookie
I'm having a problem here, I can get Captain Falcon and Lucina to work, but for some reason neither of the Robins will show up at all. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I'm calling them <IconRobin> and <IconRobin (2)>.
You have to name them <IconRobin (Male)> and <IconRobin (Female)>, I think.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Last edited:
Top Bottom