• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

plokoon9619

Smash Cadet
So Kremlin isn't on the roster maker but Koopa Troopa and Goomba are, fix now, or I can't complete my perfect Mario Kart 8 roster.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
So I went and made another for Simon Belmont
IconSimon Belmont.png
, based on his Lords of Shadow design.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
So Kremlin isn't on the roster maker but Koopa Troopa and Goomba are, fix now, or I can't complete my perfect Mario Kart 8 roster.
Are you referring to Kritter, the main kind of Kremling?

He's in the Roster Maker already. Search for "Kritter". If this isn't the type of Kremling you're looking for, let me know.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
How do you download these for the Roster Maker? Because I saved the Diddy icon to my computer and nothing's happening :p

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I recolored it a little bit in the icon to make it more Smash 4 like but here's the render I used. And thanks, Walutena is my personal most wanted newcomer but she's probably too hot for Smash.
I must ask where you found this! Also, since my paint.net has been acting up think you can make one of this art and Samus' SSB4 art and title it "Samus"

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
I must ask where you found this! Also, since my paint.net has been acting up think you can make one of this art and Samus' SSB4 art and title it "Samus"
I don't do requests. Sorry, I just don't want to open that can of worms. I already spend enough time making icons instead of doing homework. GIMP is a free program that is a pretty decent alternative to photoshop if paint.net isn't working for you. And the render is from a Brawl Hack but the Brawl Vault is down for some reason at the moment so I can't get you the link.

dtheisen9

Smash Rookie
NNID
theisen921
3DS FC
2750-1198-8552
Updated my archive with new icons for Anna, Ike, Yoshi, Samurai Goroh, King K. Rool, the Pokemans, and quite a bit of Zero Suit Samus. I think I may be addicted to making these things, counting variations and re-edits of other people's, there are 122 icons here... So please use them! I think most of them are pretty good!

Nitpicky re-edits of confirmed characters:

Veterans:

Elite Four:

Other Newcomers:

Third Party Newcomers:

Wow! These look great! I like to make my own Icons based off of the ones on the website, so would you mind sending me the renders for..

- Last Capt. Falcon
- 3rd Ganondorf
- Ike
- Jigglypuff
- Lucas
- 1st Meta Knight
- R.O.B.
- 3rd Yoshi
- Wolf
- 2nd Palutena
- Chibi-Robo
- 1st Isaac
- 2nd Lucina
- 1st Goroh
- 3rd Takamaru

Sorry to trouble you, but great thanks goes out to you for this! @ leprechaunlink727 leprechaunlink727

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Phosphora please?
here you go
IconPhosphora.png
, and heres the render I made for it. I figure since these things focus soly on head shots, i didnt bother cleaning the whole image, just for what was needed.

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I'll be honest, I really don't feel like doing the Tails icon. I dunno why, I just don't want too. But still, I hope you like the Pauline icon at least.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Wow! These look great! I like to make my own Icons based off of the ones on the website, so would you mind sending me the renders for..

- Last Capt. Falcon
- 3rd Ganondorf
- Ike
- Jigglypuff
- Lucas
- 1st Meta Knight
- R.O.B.
- 3rd Yoshi
- Wolf
- 2nd Palutena
- Chibi-Robo
- 1st Isaac
- 2nd Lucina
- 1st Goroh
- 3rd Takamaru

Sorry to trouble you, but great thanks goes out to you for this! @ leprechaunlink727 leprechaunlink727

-Captain Falcon:

- I can't find that Ike or Ganondorf again for the life of me, sorry.
-Jigglypuff:

-Lucas:

-Meta Knight:

-R.O.B.:

-Yoshi (Recolored by me in photoshop):

-Can't find wolf.
-Palutena:

-Chibi-Robo:

-Isaac:

-Lucina:

-Goroh:

-Takamaru:

The vast majority of those came from this thread on the Brawlvault forums: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.0

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm new to this thread. Does anyone have icons for Smash 4 Diddy and Little Mac?

Edit

Nevermind, I was able to find them by searching this thread.

Editoo: I found Classic Link, King Hyrule, and E. Gadd. Why didn't I see them right in front of my face :facepalm:

Still, I can't get the hang of making new icons myself. Can someone make an icon of this,, pretty PRETTY please???

(just the head, of course, I don't need the saber toothed tiger in there)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SO much in advance! (if you decide to help, that is...)

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
So I made another,
IconYukimura Sanada.png
Yukimura Sanada from the Samurai Warriors series. with SW3 on the Wii, SWChronicles and SWC2nd on the 3DS, and Pokemon Conquest also on the 3DS I could see him getting in, on the grounds he is the series Poster Boy. But I wont be holding my breath.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm new to this thread. Does anyone have icons for Smash 4 Diddy and Little Mac?

Edit

Nevermind, I was able to find them by searching this thread.

Editoo: I found Classic Link, King Hyrule, and E. Gadd. Why didn't I see them right in front of my face :facepalm:

Still, I can't get the hang of making new icons myself. Can someone make an icon of this,, pretty PRETTY please???

(just the head, of course, I don't need the saber toothed tiger in there)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SO much in advance! (if you decide to help, that is...)
Nevermind, I was able (lol) to do one myself.

Here you guys go if you want it at all :p

IconAbel.png

Also another quick question, after saving my latest roster, SSB Roster Maker won't open again for some reason. Has this happened to anyone else?

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Heres one I made a while ago,
, Terra Branford from FFVI, the last mainstream FF title on a nintendo console

Last edited:
Top Bottom