• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've begun the long task of doing icons for all Spirits in SSBU (Excluding the Fighters Spirits, that is). You can find a link to them here.

Keep in mind there will be spoilers in there for the game (as the bosses are all in there as well), so be careful with looking. I'll update the gallery daily, as well as my main gallery on this thread with them.

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
First batches of the spirits are done: SSB series and Mario Series (though I am missing some of the Karts from the Mario Kart series). Will be working on the next batch shortly.

Table Cat

Smash Apprentice
Table Cat Table Cat
I did my best with the images, some of them were a bit small so let me know if they work.
Nice job. You've forgot the Darknut, plus the Peahat should be only the big one and the Flame Chomp a bit less zoomed.
Anyway, meanwhile i managed to make some of these icons by myself, but can you add that white border? Here's the icons.

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man! :joyful:
Now all I need to do is add them in... And I don't know how.
There's a folder within the Super Smash Bros Roster Maker folder titled "Icons". Drag them into that folder, and then open the program. Now, click file and there should be an option to add new icons. Click that, ant they should be added. Hope that helps!

AirMac1 AirMac1

D

Deleted member

There's a folder within the Super Smash Bros Roster Maker folder titled "Icons". Drag them into that folder, and then open the program. Now, click file and there should be an option to add new icons. Click that, ant they should be added. Hope that helps!
Gonna try it now, will update if it does or doesn't work.

EDIT: They're in, but are they supposed to be in italics?

Last edited by a moderator:

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
I did my best with the images, some of them were a bit small so let me know if they work.
Manondork Manondork
Holy crap, those are awesome! Thank you so much, I really appreciate that you were able to work around the background for the Battletoads and I especially like that you made separate icons for each. The only problem I have is that I tested these out in the roster maker and they all seem to have a problem with text being made underneath the black boxes for their names, I'm not sure if that's me doing something wrong or if that is size related, but either way I don't really mind too much since I just wanted these for use on my signature. Again, thank you, I love them all. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Okay I found out I was doing it wrong, my bad. They all work fine in the roster maker after all, I was trying to make my own icons rather than putting these ones in the Icons folder.

D

Deleted member

BONUS: I'm happy with Freddi Fish, and don't need this like I did Freddi Fish (and Knuckles Luther)

Over the hills and far away,
Teletubbies come to play ....
Time for teletubbies,
time for teletubbies,
time for teletubbies....
Tinkywinky. "Tinkywinky!"
Dipsy. "Dipsy!"
Laalaa. "Laalaa!"
Po. "Po!"
Teletubbies. "Teletubbies!"
Say, Heeeeee-lo! "Eh-oh!"
Tinkywinky. Dipsy. Laalaa. Po.
Teletubbies. "Teletubbies!"
Say Heeeeeee ......... "Uh-oh!"
"Where have the teletubbies gone ?
Where have the teletubbies gone?"

Basically if you want to torture yourself and/or bored to death you can do the Teletubbies, if you can only do one Red is bae. If can do 2 then do green, if 3, then I don't care Yellow or Purple I don't care.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Would anyone do a few of NibrocRock's renders for me?

Isaac

Mach Rider

Geno

Goku

I'd really appreciate it, thanks

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
Thanks scoobymcsnack! Beef and all three BFF’s look great. Dieter and Kaley are a little weird with parts of Beef in them, but that’s sort of my fault for using an image like that. Still good and useable!

D

Deleted member

This image I can't get out of my mind for some reason
https://www.sbs.com.au/movies/sites/sbs.com.au.film/files/jackson_jar_jar_binks.jpg

It's a comparison of Michael Jackson to Jar Jar Binks.

And I want 5 2 icons of this please.
1. Jar Jar Binks from this picture
2. Michael Jackson from this picture

3. Jar Jar Binks (Echo Fighter Michael Jackson)
4. Michael Jackson (Echo Fighter Jar Jar Binks)
5. Jar Jar Binks and Michael Jackson as one (Like how you made Freddi Fish and Luther in one slot, yeah do that with Jar Jar Binks and Michael Jackson)

I know it's VERY dumb and stupid, but for some reason I want it. Please do this.

EDIT: I did 1,2 and 5 trying to learn how to do icons. and I don't need 1,2 and 5 done. I will post the images in the attachments (I did number 5 twice because I can) . However I don't know how to do the Echo fighter icon and still ask for number 3 and number 4 to be done. Thanks.

Attachments

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Ooh, I just had some ideas for roster icons I'd consider interesting. Could I get some some for these characters? Appreciate the work you guys do for these!

The Roster Maker has this exact artwork for Deoxys' Normal Form, but not it's other three forms. Could you keep 'em separate for me? Thanks!

https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/File:Daroach_ksa.png
I wanted to insert this image here, but it didn't work because wiki pages are very rude to me. Daroach's render from Kirby Star Allies is what I wanted to send, but I can't find that render anywhere else, so just a straight up link to the image will have to suffice for now. Hope that's okay.

https://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-30/hots-tyrael.html
I chose to straight up use Tyrael's Heroes of the Storm art since his art in Diablo III is just too dark in colors for Smash. Having the same issue with him as I was Daroach, sorry to send another link.

I really like Shovel Knight and I'm interested to see what King of Cards will bring. So, I suggest a King Knight roster icon. Look at how haughty he is! This art is great with capturing his character, so I opted to use this over the other official artwork. Lemme know if it's too small, I can send a link to the bigger version from the Shovel Knight wiki.

Top Bottom