• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
I'm baaaaack... With Fire Emblem Fates characters:

I see female Kana as the original Kana, so she`s before male Kana, but it's your people's choice on who the original Kana is. Enjoy.

JCrv

Smash Cadet
Da-ra-da-daaaaaa, here I have some new icons:

The Legend of Zelda

Undertale

Random

Last edited:

JCrv

Smash Cadet
I`ll try to do them for you, also most of the ones you requested are already inside the roster maker:
these are the exact same

these ones are the same models but on different poses

I`ll finish Ilia, Ganon and Hilda in a sec.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have a regrettably-not-transparent request. Blame Disney for not having the actual image files public. :p

Baloo and Ant-Man.png

Two of the four new guys that finally got announced. Alternatively, you can feel free to use the even-harder-to-work-with versions of them from these pages:
Baloo
Ant-Man

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have a regrettably-not-transparent request. Blame Disney for not having the actual image files public. :p

View attachment 99072
Two of the four new guys that finally got announced. Alternatively, you can feel free to use the even-harder-to-work-with versions of them from these pages:
Baloo
Ant-Man
I tried everything, but all three of those just suck to work with.

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Here, have all the baby characters, along with ALL the Disney! BTW, happy release of Zootopia! ^^

Wolf29

Smash Cadet
I have a new request form someone's design revealed today!

Whoops, my signature kinda spoils the design anyways, so I'll remove the spoiler tags.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Jade

Layton (The First render will do)

Jibanyan
Sorry if some of the images were low quality...

Godzillabrawler

Smash Rookie
NNID
Godzillabrawler
Not going to post all of the images here, but I've added a ton of new icons to my database if anyone wants them. I have finished doing all of the item icons for Smash 4 now, even though I know most people don't use the roster maker for item lists. Regardless, they're all there alongside a ton of new Godzilla, CKC, and Sonic icons.

Hello everyone. I would like to make a small request. For anyone out there with the time and skill to do this, can you please make a Scorpion Icon and Sub-Zero icon (2 separate) based off of their actual icons in MK9? I don't want to come off as entitled or greedy, just a small request. :)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hello everyone. I would like to make a small request. For anyone out there with the time and skill to do this, can you please make a Scorpion Icon and Sub-Zero icon (2 separate) based off of their actual icons in MK9? I don't want to come off as entitled or greedy, just a small request. :)
So many to choose from...

Also, gonna make all the MK9 characters soon, so look forward to that. And if you're interested, I have all the MKX characters there atm.

Last edited:
Hello again Smash community. I would like to request an icon. This time, I would like an icon of Galacta Knight using the trophy of him in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Again, not trying to sound entitled. Thanks.

Dragonsbane

Smash Cadet
I know I said I'd be more active, but alas, replaying the Golden Sun trilogy got the better of me (especially when I decided to go for 100%) Anyway.......

Hero
Axios
Leucos
eris
Master Chard
Mugwort

Last edited:

Wolf29

Smash Cadet
Could I get an icon of Wolf from Star Fox Zero? And maybe one of each of Team Star Fox if those haven't been done yet.

Top Bottom