• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Dragonsbane

Smash Cadet
scorpion and sub zero
croco and popple
nostalgia critic
michael myers
jason
ghostface
leatherface
freddy
pennywise
orcus
demogorgon
jeff the killer
AVGN
peter
cleveland
rabbi krustofski
malcolm
tamara
santa christ
cthulu
DOOM WANTS YOGURT
[spoiler/]

also Cobalsh making icons? WHAT IS LIFE EVEN
BIG REQUEST. Sorry :p

SmashMaster1001

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingdomHeartsZYX
I know that I reply to this thread A LOT, but anyways, I have seen the SSF2 Icons before I made this account, but I don't know which page they are on. Can someone link me the page they are on please?

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Here's some more of my attempts at Dojo Icons. Sorry, I don't know how to do shadows.
Marvel:

Presidents:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Here`s a request for some people who can work with backgrounds.

Kerry

Christa

Nate

Roy

Stanley

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
This is roster maker thread, not showing off your roster. If you'd like to do it, please try a different thread such as this thread. Thank you :)
....Well: due to a bit of, well... drama from that thread I safely can say I won't be going back their for a while. ((Yes, Tasty indeed. =S and I only said it was "sadly more logical than a lot of rosters I see online". not that it was 100% or so, and they practically ignored the second roster I posted... but I really shouldn't bring that up here honestly.))

I'm thinking of making a few icons for here in a tad bit. Any requests? Also some tips to do the "white shadow" behind the characters would be appreciated.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Here is Dr. Mario. There is one missing, and Mewtwo is finished but my internet/photobucket is playing up so I'll post them in later.

Edit:

@ SmashMaster1001 SmashMaster1001 Here are some of them, but I was still fairly noobish when I made them so a few of them are pretty bad quality. I did make all of them, but I deleted the really badly made ones a while ago.

Last edited:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Here is Dr. Mario. There is one missing, and Mewtwo is finished but my internet/photobucket is playing up so I'll post them in later.

Edit:

@ SmashMaster1001 SmashMaster1001 Here are some of them, but I was still fairly noobish when I made them so a few of them are pretty bad quality. I did make all of them, but I deleted the really badly made ones a while ago.

I got a tip;
To make them look a bit better, you downscale a character in one image, finish it, downscale it again, finish it, and keep doing that until it reaches 200x or less pixels. When I say "finish it", I mean the check mark in paint.net. Each time you downsize an image and finish it, it gets more blurry, looking better in a small icon. It's how I make icons that are from images 1000x or higher.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
I got a tip;
To make them look a bit better, you downscale a character in one image, finish it, downscale it again, finish it, and keep doing that until it reaches 200x or less pixels. When I say "finish it", I mean the check mark in paint.net. Each time you downsize an image and finish it, it gets more blurry, looking better in a small icon. It's how I make icons that are from images 1000x or higher.
I'll keep that in mind.

SmashMaster1001

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingdomHeartsZYX

Edit:

Thanks for these Smash Flash 2 Icons!!

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Here's another batch of icons. Also, Fallout 4 announced Woohoo!
Fallout:

Assassin's Creed:

Far Cry:

Tropico:

The Witcher:

Guacamelee:

Sam & Max:

Magicka:

Payday:

Sleeping Dogs:

DayZ:

Rust:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Hey, has anyone requested Melia Antiqua from Xenoblade Chronicles Yet? She and Sharla are the only party members without an icon in the base program.

for Melia and...

Might as well toss Sharla in here

Dragonsbane

Smash Cadet
More Marvel. what a surprise:061:
energizer
lightspeed
mass master
zero-g
beetle
griffin
doppleganger
purple man
speed demon

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Well, I accidentally deleted all of this. Time to re-do it, I guess :/

Could these Splatoon Icons please be iconned?

Captain Cuttlefish

Hero Inkling

Octoling

Spyke

One titled Y. Inkling or something and one titled Inkling

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
More Marvel. what a surprise:061:
energizer
lightspeed
mass master
zero-g
beetle
griffin
doppleganger
purple man
speed demon
Did your requests except for Purple Man, Griffin, and Beetle, who have been done previously by BenTray.

Last edited:

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Heh! I haven't been here in a year! :D
Inkling Girl/Orange Inkling
Found this from SilverEra:
Oh,and welcome back.;)
Yes,I know you don't recognize me from a year ago,before joining I hovered around here for quite a while.
EDIT:And a small request.
Gumball,Darwin,and Penny(If that won't fit,put whatever you think will fit.)

Each individual Powerpuff girl,sorry for no transparency on first two.

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
More Requests. Sorry! These are...simpler?

4 Bomberman Colours:
or
for Blue
or
Red
Green and
Cyan

Toon Links
Been done :p

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
My first icon attempt ever! I really like how it turned out. How exactly am I supposed to fit big words on it, though? I could barely fit Murasame. I wanted it to be 'Murasame Grounds'

Edit: Ok, how about 'Castle Grou-' Damn it!

Well, choose your favourite! Unless you don't like any of these, in which case, go away.

Edit: also,

Edit: I'm in a Japanese mood today (lol is Japanese a mood?):

Edit: Judd with 2 differing outlines:

Last edited:

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
My first icon attempt ever! I really like how it turned out. How exactly am I supposed to fit big words on it, though? I could barely fit Murasame. I wanted it to be 'Murasame Grounds'
Sometimes you just can't. You either have to shorten or remove words, make abbreviations, squish letters together, etc. For me shortening a name if necessary is usually the hardest part of making an icon.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have Kamui Dojo icons? Both genders.
I'll try. What colour would you like? Grey? If so, I made lots. I go really overboard...

Some other ones I've made:

Experimenting with layers:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can someone make an icon of these characters:
Label them all as Shop Keeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom