• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Hidan

Smash Apprentice

Can someone make a King K. Rool Icon of this?
Like this?

Also despite not being able to use the java application, I'm able to access the image files directly. So despite probably taking 10x the amount of time to make it, I can still make a roster with the images provided in photoshop.

BenTray

Smash Cadet
Hey, yet another request... Chargin' Chuck. The right one please and thank you! :)

And also this little Cucco, if it isn't too much work rendering it. And not the whole thing, just it's head pls

And Miniblin (not really sure which one)

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm sorry, I'm trying not to be a pain in the *** to everyone, but I have been waiting on these icons for a little over a month now and has yet to even get any of them. Gonna be posting this on every page until it's done

Cheezer

Pellet

Shasta

Snip

Bonzer

Ariel

Chip

Grace

Javier

Bloom

Valentina

Maximus

Mattie

Rusty

Bandito

Ricky

Pounce

Leon

Wynter

Gia

Rose

Kicks

Paige

Techo

Thank you

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
They said that they don't want to put the time into making images that will most likely be used for a joke

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
Along with my previous requests (on page 103 or 102) can somebody make one of my minecraft skin?

Please have it be called ''Captain LOL''

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
They said that they don't want to put the time into making images that will most likely be used for a joke
Since when? I've haven't been notified of anything about it until now (or so I've been told). I'm only asking for them simply for a project that I am doing.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Has anybody made a Captain Fleming yet? You know, from Codename S.T.E.A.M.?

The guy in the center.

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
Since when? I've haven't been notified of anything about it until now (or so I've been told). I'm only asking for them simply for a project that I am doing.
Just go back a couple of pages, they'v said it. And can you really say that the stuffed animals aren't gonna be for a joke?

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Also, the Lord Fredrik pic that's used in the Roster Maker is not Lord Fredrik... Has a real Lord Fredrik been made?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Just go back a couple of pages, they'v said it. And can you really say that the stuffed animals aren't gonna be for a joke?
*Goes back at least two pages, sees one person denies it*

One person =/= Whole thread

Only one person doesn't like to do it and that's fine. There are plenty who would actually take the time and effort to do some of the weirdest and craziest requests for ****s and giggles. Look at what we got: cartoon characters, Power Rangers, My Little Pony, etc. If they were for a joke, I wouldn't had ask for them to be made for icons in the first place since I'm doing a project on them. What's so hard to understand about that?

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Duck+Hunt.png

This looks like the Duck Hunt leak edited into a complete render.
This looks like it would make a great icon, can it be called the leaked name, "Duck Hunt", please?
Basically, w/o adding "Dog" or "+ Duck" at the end?

andimidna

Smash Master
how did you find this????
I believe it was made to attempt to debunk the leak, showing that the render came from artwork that already existed. But it was proven to be just a fake edit. Still, makes for a great opportunity to have an icon of what he could look like in the game if he's in.
How I found it? Well, it floated around the Internet for a while before it got proven as an edit, but I copied this specifically from the Ridley thread, someone was making a Ridley Hunt joke.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can I have this Tessa icon? I need her to complete my MvC roster of my dreams.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If you'v been waiting for a month now, I really doubt anybody cares enough to do it
If you are going to continue to attack me due to my request, then I suggest that you put me on ignore or ignore my posts. I'm not the only one who has waited a little over a month before I FINALLY got my request done (this isn't the first time). There are others in this thread who continue to wait. Is it our fault? No it's not and I don't blame anyone here who has a life. Some of us are in college, getting an education, have a job, a family, etc. Some of us don't even have time, yet there are a lot of people who would be willing to help out, even if it's only one time, or many times creating icons for the fans to enjoy. It all takes time.

So if you got an issue with me, take it via PM where we can sort it out. I don't have any issues with you at all, but keep those comments to yourself as people here request corny icons, even if it's on some of the craziest stuff alive.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can I have these last Street Fighter requests? There's a good amount left, but not as many as one would think, thanks to the work of @ DimpsyVS DimpsyVS (p.s. you don't have to do them Dimpsy)

Gouken

Seth

Oni Akuma

Makoto

Shin Akuma

Kairi

Allen

Blaire

Hokuto

Pullum

Darun

D. Dark

Shadowgeist

Vulcano

Sharon

Joe

Retsu

Mike

Lee
It is a lot, but it would be really cool if anyone could do any of these, I just one day would like to see the Roster Maker with all the Street Fighter characters in it.

Edit: damn double post

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Can I have these last Street Fighter requests? There's a good amount left, but not as many as one would think, thanks to the work of @ DimpsyVS DimpsyVS (p.s. you don't have to do them Dimpsy)

Gouken

Seth

Oni Akuma

Makoto

Shin Akuma

Kairi

Allen

Blaire

Hokuto

Pullum

Darun

D. Dark

Shadowgeist

Vulcano

Sharon

Joe

Retsu

Mike

Lee
It is a lot, but it would be really cool if anyone could do any of these, I just one day would like to see the Roster Maker with all the Street Fighter characters in it.

Edit: damn double post
I could've sworn I did Makoto awhile back, but hey I said the same with Dudley so eh.
Anyways, if you want ALL Street Fighter characters, you haven't listed all quite yet.
Mostly characters like Nanase and maybe a couple other SF1 characters.
I'll try to do some of these sometime next week or later this week.
Anybody is free to do them theirselves though, but if they aren't up-to-quality I'll redo them.

Top Bottom