• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I downloaded icons for Captain Falcon, Robin, Lucina, and Meta Knight. How do I put them in my roster?
Place them into the folder labeled "images" within your Roster Maker folder, and then open the Roster Maker and click "Add New Character Icons" in the File drop-down menu.

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
Made two icons of Henry, the main protagonist in Codename: S.T.E.A.M.

One from gameplay and one from promotional art. We only have one piece of promotional art for him, so it was difficult to know what was part of the gun he was holding over his should and what was part of his head/arms, but I think it turned out alright.

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
Thanks to @ EmeraldDragonair EmeraldDragonair for the HW-TP Link icon!
I forgot another request if anyone wants to make it (couldn't remember for the life of me what it was while posting earlier); Link from the Zelda HD Experience tech demo. And Zelda from HW using TP design. I couldn't find a cropped version so I am probably going to be waiting a while for this one which is understandable.

Zelda image is huge

Figured I might as well upload the only icons I've made, someone could make them better if they wanted to because I have not much idea what I'm doing.
Jerry from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

..And Dark Bowser from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
I'm pretty sure I didn't use official artwork, but imo it was the best one.

Last edited:

SmashMax109

Smash Rookie
There shouldn't be any problem with it, but it seems a lot of people are getting a warning of some sort. Make sure you click on the right "Download" button though, which is the green one that simply says "Download (12.26 MB)", and not on some ads. But if something should happen, please tell me immediately.

[collapse="Download button"]
[/collapse]
That is not what it showed for me, it showed what it shows on that picture but instead of 12.26 MB it showed 22.35 for me and I got a warning that it could harm my computer so norton instantly deleated it, my parents are furious now

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Here's a bunch of random icons I made a while ago and never uploaded, along with some that were requests I never posted here yet. Hopefully some of you guys will see some you want lol

[collapse=Nintendo]

[/collapse]

[collapse=3rd Party]

[/collapse]

Last edited:

SmashBros50

Smash Apprentice
Here's a bunch of random icons I made a while ago and never uploaded, along with some that were requests I never posted here yet. Hopefully some of you guys will see some you want lol

[collapse=Nintendo]

[/collapse]

[collapse=3rd Party]

[/collapse]
So I see you made Bart Simpson. Can I get Maggie Simpson please? (Anyone)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
That is not what it showed for me, it showed what it shows on that picture but instead of 12.26 MB it showed 22.35 for me and I got a warning that it could harm my computer so norton instantly deleated it, my parents are furious now
What the heck is a Norton? An anti-virus? If so, it's bugging out, because the program is fine.

Edit: And a request.

Chewbacca.

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Norton is the antivirus virus. It's web protection software that basically likes to declare anything unauthorized as "dangerous". You should be able to just go into Norton's settings and tell it to allow whatever it is that it's blocking.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Thanks very muchly!

I can look through the thread myself if needed, but does anybody have a link to the 3D portrait of Andy and of that one Monster Hunter character icon (EDIT: specifically the one based on this; I know somebody did, but I can't remember who), by any chance? I thought I had them both already, but it appears that I don't. Also, was there ever a Selvaria Bles icon made (if not, then can I request one based off of her official Valkyria Chronicles artwork?)

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Nintendo]

[/collapse]

[collapse=3rd Party]

[/collapse]
>Pulseman
>Third Party
Uhhh, no. He's a Game Freak property, whom is owned by Nintendo.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Is not he owned by SEGA like Bayonetta is?

.n_n.
That's what I assumed but I'm not sure. :S

Someone else who knows about Speedy Eggbert?! You're awesome.

Also, I'm so happy to see my favorite Kirby villain finally appearing in Smash! Here's an icon for him from the PotD:

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Is he not owned by SEGA like Bayonetta is?

.n_n.
But... Bayonetta isn't owned by Sega either.
Game Freak owns Pulseman.
Platinum Games owns Bayonetta.
Sega only published the Bayonetta games, but they never published Pulseman's only game.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
>Pulseman
>Third Party
Uhhh, no. He's a Game Freak property, whom is owned by Nintendo.
"Pulseman (Japanese: パルスマン Hepburn: Parusuman?) is an action platform game developed by Game Freak and published by Sega for the Sega Mega Drive in 1994. The game was released in cartridge format only in Japan, with the North American version being released via the Sega Channel as an "exclusive". Pulseman was re-released worldwide for the Wii on the Virtual Console in 2009.[2]"

I'm so confused...

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
But... Bayonetta isn't owned by Sega either.
Game Freak owns Pulseman.
Platinum Games owns Bayonetta.
Sega only published the Bayonetta games, but they never published Pulseman's only game.
The last time I read something about the current ownership of the Bayonetta's IP is that SEGA has the first game and control over the IP, the Second is in full control of Nintendo and they still they need to ask SEGA if they can make a third one if is right with Platinum (a really messy situation).

.n_n.

Last edited:

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Choose your CO!
Orange Star:

Blue Moon:

Green Earth:

Yellow Comet:

Black Hole:

Nell not mine (you can tell because I'm not talented enough, nor do I care enough to add a shadow). Black Hole Rising, Dual Strike, and Days of Ruin COs on their way. If anyone wants them, I can also easily whip up versions using the EU names.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Choose your CO: Round 2!

Orange Star:

Blue Moon:

Green Earth:

Yellow Comet:

Black Hole:

As before, EU/JP name versions can easily be put together for anyone who needs 'em, and Dual Strike and Days of Ruin COs are not far away.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hey, @JDimpsyVS, as a fellow Street Fighter fan, can you do me a solid and do these three icons?

Gill

Fei Long

Rufus

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Choose your CO: Round THREE!
Orange Star:

Blue Moon:

Green Earth:

Yellow Comet:

Black Hole:

Days of Ruin icons next.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have some requests for some icons.

Sev

Ponyta

Rhyhorn

An icon of Marill, but with the name Pikablu.

Volcanion

Hoopa

Charizard

Lucario

Greninja

Top Bottom