• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Hey guys! Sorry, I can't really shift through all these pages before my computer would crash. So I would like some icons of..

Jibanyan, Azura from Fire Emblem, Corrin, Style Savvyist, Badge Arcade Bunny, and Elma from Xenoblade!

Also, I'm not too sure how to import these icons into the Maker so I'd like instructions on how to do that too, but if that can't be supplied I'm sure I can work it out. Thanks!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
To put icons into the roster maker, save the icons to the Images folder which is wherever you saved your Roster Maker, with the name Icon[character's name] (you can see the other icons as examples of how to name them). You might need to put a number in brackets afterwards if you're adding an icon for a character already in there. (the default Inkling icon, for example, isn't that good)

After you saved the icon in the Images folder, go to the Roster Maker, go to File in the top left, and there should be an option like "Add new character icons". Once you've done that, the icons should show up.

I don't have most of the icons, but hopefully this helps, and I'll post what I have. (I posted these recently for someone else, though they aren't mine) I'll also add the other DLC character icons in case you want to use them.

EDIT: Oh, and if the character has multiple icons, you need to right click on the icon to cycle through them all - I didn't realize that until recently, and it really helped.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hey guys! Sorry, I can't really shift through all these pages before my computer would crash. So I would like some icons of..

Jibanyan, Azura from Fire Emblem, Corrin, Style Savvyist, Badge Arcade Bunny, and Elma from Xenoblade!

Also, I'm not too sure how to import these icons into the Maker so I'd like instructions on how to do that too, but if that can't be supplied I'm sure I can work it out. Thanks!
I still am bad at making icons, lol...

Sceptile

Shadow Mewtwo

Garchomp

Weavile

Blaziken

Deadpool

Geno

Chrom
Silvera Silvera Here you go.
View attachment 101588Dynal View attachment 101590Dimetro
Luffy
Fire Kirby
Yukimura

Nibbles
Jean Grey
Komasan
Shao Kahn

View attachment 101600 Blue Toad & Yellow Toad
I've got most of those in my archive.

JCrv

Smash Cadet
I am really bad at removing an image`s background... soo could someone make an icon based on the recently announced Marin from Hyrule Warriors?
(or you can just remove the background of the image and send it to me so I can do the icon myself, either is fine)

ANDBTWIAMEXTRMELLYHYPEDFORHERSHELOOKSBEATIFULLYAMAZINGBUTI`LLJUSTSTOPNOW

Last edited:

JCrv

Smash Cadet
Oh same goes for this one:

(The character`s name is Toon Ganondorf in case you SOMEHOW don`t know that)

Last edited:

JCrv

Smash Cadet
JCrv`s Icon Archieve (with over 100 icons!)

UPDATE:
-Smashified Flowey added with all his facial expressions

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
WiserThanYou WiserThanYou : I posted a female Corrin icon earlier in this page:

It's not mine, but I already had it downloaded, so might as well post it.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman

Dr. Mario

Kongo Jungle

Can I get icons of these?

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Anyone have Hyrule Warriors Midna and Impa Icons and the Style Savvy girl icon

Having a hard time finding them

JCrv

Smash Cadet
Gotchu fam. It's in my archive. Along with WiserThanYou WiserThanYou 's icons, plus moooooore!
Thanks, but honestly I don`t like how close her face is in the icon, her face covers the entire icon and that jut doesn`t fit with the other ones I have :( , not saying it`s bad but I honestly don`t like it much....

Maybe you could show me the Marin model with a blank background? Then I can do the icon myself in the way I like them, thanks. (I just struggle in making icons without a clear background)

Thanks a lot for showing me the icon anyways.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've got ten more requests.
Lily
Doppelganger
Edwin
Spinner
Hammer
Violet.png
Violet
Giffany
Jura (name should actually be Jura)
Blados.png
Blados
Aopteryx.PNG
Aopteryx

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
I am really bad at removing an image`s background... soo could someone make an icon based on the recently announced Marin from Hyrule Warriors?
(or you can just remove the background of the image and send it to me so I can do the icon myself, either is fine)

ANDBTWIAMEXTRMELLYHYPEDFORHERSHELOOKSBEATIFULLYAMAZINGBUTI`LLJUSTSTOPNOW
The Marin wasn't too good.

Top Bottom