• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sun Trigger (remake)

Algasir

Smash Lord
Well, I said it was gonna happen (to some people :o), and it is! *cheers* OK, here's the prologe:

Opening Theme

Time has passed, people have changed, the land has changed, and evil has been thwarted. Two worlds, both in different dimensions, yet time passes exactly the same in both of them. What would happen if the evils of those two worlds were to find each other?

Short eh? Well too bad! It was the best I could do on such a short notice (plus I wanted it to fit the first part of this theme.) Feel free to listen to the rest of this theme though.

Algasir

Smash Lord
And it is! Here is:

Chapter 1

Overworld (Golden Sun)

The waters were rough that day, just like every day after the disaster struck. Continents were reduced to islands and some were even floating out to sea. It was not in vain however as the evil that threatened this land was now destroyed. Or was it?....

Red-headed boy: I can't believe Felix would want to still light the lighthouses!

Young blonde-headed boy: Calm down, Garet. I'm sure Felix has a good reason to do what he does.

Garet: But...

Blue-haired girl: Ivan's right. Felix isn't evil like Saturos, so he probably has a good intention. Right Isaac?

Isaac: Yes.

Ivan: See Garet?

Garet: I guess you're right, but what about Alex? I don't trust him, no offence Mia. I know you knew him well...

Mia: It's OK.

Isaac: It's better we not worry about them now, our first mission is to save Babi.

Ivan: Yes. We have to find Lemuria as soon as possible...

Mia: True. I'll go cook supper.

Isaac, Garet, Ivan: OK.

As Mia walked down to the lower decks, thoughts, not about the mission, filled her mind.

Mia: *thinking* Where are you Jon? You said you would be there for me, now where are you now?

As Mia cooked, these thoughts only got stronger...

Where is Jon? Who is Jon? Will Isaac get to Lemuria before Babi dies? Find out next time on The Sun Trigger! (remade!)

Kinda short huh? I can't help it...

Algasir

Smash Lord
Well, no one replied. Oh well, here's:

Chapter 2

Zeal Kingdom

It was a cold day, despite the sun, for it had been snowing for thousands of years until now. But to one man, the only man that isn't at the camp site, and the only man with the special powers of the Enlightened Ones left, does not care for any of this. He merely has wishes that cannot be fulfilled. This man's name is Janus.

Janus: So it has come, the mighty fall of the Zeal Kingdom. All of the Enlightened Ones have given up thier powers to be equal with the commoners, and all that are of the Zeal royal family are dead. With the exception of one, me.

*Janus' eyes looked onto the sea, and then to his feat.*

Janus: There is one upside to all of this, the evil that plaqued this world is now gone. The all mighty Lavos is gone.

???: Janus.....

*Janus turned around quickly, with his scythe in hand*

Janus: What!?

Janus could not believe who was standing before him. It was a person that he once loved, then feared, then hated. The person before him was...... his mother, the queen of Zeal.

Queen Zeal: Do not fear me Janus, I am not who you think, I am no longer corrupted by the evil powers of Lavos.

Janus: Then, what of...

Queen Zeal: Schala? I don't even know that, she is not here with me...

Janus: Then that means....

Queen Zeal: Yes. She could still be alive somewhere. But, there are other things I must speak to you about.

Janus: What is it, mother?

Queen Zeal: While it is true that you defeated Lavos, his spirit still lives on. He now haunts another world, in another dimension. I fear that the heros of that land will not be able to stop it alone...

Janus: Why must I care for this other land? It has nothing to do with our own land.

Queen Zeal: Because, if he destroys that land, he may go back after this one...

Janus: Where we will destroy him again, like before.

Queen Zeal: No, he has got stronger over time, that is how he can cross the dimensional zoid, if you don't go stop him now, it will spell the end to all in the universe, ALL of the universes!

Janus: Fine! I will go, but how do I get there?

Queen Zeal: Through here...

*Queen Zeal waves her hands in the air and a portal opens*

Janus: Lavos, it is time to meet your demise, once again. Goodbye mother.

*At those words, he jumps into the portal*

Queen Zeal: Goodbye, my son...

What awaits Janus at the end of the portal? If Schala is still alive, then where is she? Find out next time on The Sun Trigger! (Remade)

Algasir

Smash Lord
Still no replies. Did me remaking this so suddenly make you so mad that you won't reply? Oh well...

Chapter 3

It was a very nice day, despite all of the moving of the continents. A young man was taking a walk outside. He had long brown hair with blonde highlights, long bangs, tan skin, and black eyes. Usually, he had a great big smile on his face, but his heart was too much in pain to be smiling. He was holding a picture of a girl in his hand, who happened to be Mia. This young man's name was Jon.

Jon: Mia, my love, do not worry. I haven't left you, even though you can't see me, I'm with you. I always will be with you...

???: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!

Jon: What the h***!? Stupid orc captains! FREEZE PRISM!!!

Orc Captains: RAAAWRAAAAAAHHHUHHHH!!! (a run together of a roar, a scream, and a cry of pain)

Jon: That's what you get for messing with me and my daydreaming!

???: Excuse me. Are you Jon?

Jon: Huh? What?

???: Turn around.

Jon: Oh! Yes my name is Jon. What is it you...HOLY CRAP!!!

???: Please, do not fear my celestial form, I will not harm you. My name is Schala.

Schala's theme

Jon: Oh it's not that. I'm used to seeing ghosts, you just looked a little like someone I knew, your hair I mean.

Schala: I see. You are a powerful for your age, you will be needed for the battle.

Jon: Battle? What battle? I thought that Saturos and Menardi were dead.

Schala: I do not know of the two you speak of, there is a different evil that will soon plaque your world, it's name is Lavos.

Jon: I'm sure that Mia and co. can handle it without my help...

Schala: No. Lavos is more powerful than you think. Lavos uses the power of the planets it occupies to strengthen itself, then we he is through with the planet, he destroys it.

Jon: That is a problem.

Schala: Yes, usually it takes Lavos millions of years to drain the energy of a planet, but he has gotten stronger, and it could be mere weeks before he drains off all the energy.

Jon: NO!!! I must stop him! Where is he?

Schala: He is not here now, but you will know when he gets here. For now, I will take you to the ones who actually stand a chance against Lavos. My brother will also be there. Maybe together, you can defeat it.

Jon: Thank you.

Schala: Good luck!

Schala then extended her hands toward Jon, and Jon mysteriously dissappeared.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
YAY! I'm in! hehe....

*Ego boosted 1,000 points*

The description of Jon is actually what I look like for anyone who's reading this, except it's short dark, brown hair with long bangs and blonde highlights. That's all.

Great updates, I haven't been replying because I come online mostly to update these past few days, and my sis hasn't been online because I'm always using the comp....hehe......

Update soon! <(-^.^-)>

Algasir

Smash Lord
Oh, Ok. Well heres:

Chapter 4

Back on the ship, Isaac, Garet, Mia, and Ivan were eating below decks. Then all of a sudden they heard footsteps on the upper decks. Garet then started counting people.

Isaac: Were all here, Garet.

Garet: I know, I counted! ;D

All but Garet: ::)

Ivan: Let's just go see who it is.

Isaac: Of course.

Mia *thinking*: Could it be Jon?

When everyone got to the upper decks, Mia noticed that it was not Jon.

Garet: Who are you?

??: My name is Janus. But YOU can call me Magus.

Ivan: What is it you want?

Magus: A great evil will soon plaque this land, and I have come to stop it.

Garet: Uhh...too late bud! We already beat Saturos and Menardi.

Magus: Idiots! That is not who I speak of. The evil that I am here for is greater than those two you speak of.

Isaac: No offence, but I think we can handle it.

Magus: I have been told that you are too weak to defeat this evil. But perhaps I should test your strength myself!

Isaac: Bring it on!

Garet: We won't lose!

Ivan: We have fought many battles, this one will be no different...

Mia: No. I won't fight.

All but Magus and Mia: What!?

Mia: I dunno why, but I feel I can trust him...

Isaac: If that is how you feel, then I will not fight as well.

Ivan: Neither will I.

Garet: Same here.

Magus: Well, if you won't fight me, then prepare to defend yourselves! AHHHHH!!!

Magus charged at the team at blinding speed, with his scythe extended. He was just about to make his strike when...

??: STOOOOOOOOP!!!

Magus: What now!?

??: There is no need to fight.

Mia: JON!

Love Theme

Mia ran over to Jon as fast as she could. The two hugged and kissed for a while. Then Magus got impatient...

Magus: Enough of that! What do you mean there is no need to fight?

Jon: They do not need to prove their worth to you, because only together can we defeat the evil Lavos.

Magus: How do you know of Lavos?

Jon: A spirit told me of him. I believe it was your sister, Schala.

Magus: My sister! How?....

Jon: She visited me before I arrived here. She told me everything.

Magus: So, she crossed the dimensional void to get here as well...

All but Magus: DIMENSIONAL VOID!? :o

Magus: Yes. Lavos, Schala, and I come from a different dimension.

Isaac: But how is that possible?

Magus: I can't be sure. But all I know now is that we must defeat Lavos.

Jon: He has not arrived yet, that gives us plenty of time to prepare. How can we stop him?

Ivan: The Lighthouses! If we light all of the lighthouses, maybe we can use their power to stop Lavos.

Jon: It might work, if we can light them all before Lavos arrives.

Garet: What do you mean?

Magus: Lavos feeds on the power of a planet, if he arrives before we can light them all, he will use their power against us.

Mia: It's our only chance, we have to do it!

Isaac: Yes. Onward to the Jupiter Lighthouse!

I couldn't find the main GS theme! This'll have to do...

And the ship sailed off once again, ready for their new adventure.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Nice update! You're not that romantic huh? Well for you romantics out there, Alg said I could so here's my version of the re-uniting.

Mia ran to him with tears of joy streaming down her face as she jumped into his open arms. Jon hugged her as she melted into his chest, she looked up and he kissed her sweet lips as he lifted her off the ground spinning round and then he set her down as the parted from their kiss. He held her closely as they kissed again, she caressed the side of his face with her hand. They parted and hugged eachother tightly.

Algasir

Smash Lord
Alright, here is:

Chapter 5

Kick-arse entrance theme

As the group of six sailed to the Jupiter Lighhouse, the ship suddenly started to shake, and something was rising out of the ocean!

Garet: What the? Could it be?

Ivan: Dead Beard?

Yes, Dead Beard. The toughest enemy that the Golden Sun Crew had to face, had somehow been revived.

Isaac: Ok guys, we have to work together on this. Get ready everyone.

Everyone: Ok.

As the group got into their battle stance, they were suddenly stopped by Magus!

Isaac: Magus! What are you doing!

Magus: I can handle this alone.

Garet: Are you nuts!? The four of us could barely defeat Dead Beard.

Magus: I once commanded a mighty army, allow me to show you why!

Magus' Theme

Magus started the battle by charging at Dead Beard with his scythe extended. Dead Beard countered by slapping Magus out of the way, but before the attack could connect, Magus dissappeared!

Jon: Where did he go?

Dead Beard was wondering the same thing, but what he didn't notice was Magus reappearing right on his shoulder!

Magus: Yoo hoo!

Magus plunged his scythe right into Dead Beard's shoulder! Even though Dead Beard wasn't hurt, he didn't like it too much, and he responded by picking up Magus and throwing him on the ship. But just like a cat, Magus landed on his feet.

Magus: I must admit, you are stronger than I thought. Still, this is the end for you!

Dead Beard answered by casting Froth Spiral.

Magus: Ahh! What kind of magic is this?

Isaac: Magic? What is magic?

Magus: You don't know what magic is, even though you use it?

Ivan: We don't use magic, we use psynergy.

Magus: Magic, psynergy, it's all the same to me!

Magus then began to chant, he then lauched a ball of dark energy at Dead Beard, which exploded. This damaged Dead Beard, but it's not all it did. Dead Beard responded by casting another Froth Spiral, but this time, it healed him instead of damaging him!

Mia: What the? How did he?

Garet: Maybe...maybe Magus can win this...

Algasir

Smash Lord
Hehe, this update has been at The Nintendo Network for quite some time, but I've been too lazy to put it here. Sooo....

Chapter 6

Magus' Theme (again)

Magus was holding his own once again in this battle. He kept launching Dark Bombs at Dead Beard, even though they didn't hurt him much, but none of Dead Beard's attacks were touching Magus.

Ivan: Why aren't Dead Beard's attacks working on Magus?

Jon: I think it's a kind of barrier that only a certain element can damage. The people in his dimension use different elements than us, so if he keeps using that attack, he won't be hurt.

Garet: Awesome! But what are the elements in his dimension?

Jon: I don't know. We should ask him after the battle.

Mia: Yeah, it should be over soon.

About that time a Magus was hit by a very strong darkness attack. But it was not from Dead Beard...

Bad Guy theme (this was so much better on the GBA)

Magus: What the.... who are you!?

??: I must ask the same question.

Magus: I am Magus! Now, who are you?

??: I am Alex, anything else can be explained by your little friends.

Alex hit Magus with a Dark Bomb of his own.

Magus: Auuugh!

Mia: Alex? What are you doing here? And how did you get that power?

Alex: It was given to me by a spirit, who named himself.....Lavos.

Magus: WHAT!? He is here? Now?

Alex: In a way, yes...

Magus: What is that supposed to mean?

Alex: Patience. He is here, but only in spiritual form. His body needs to be reborn.

Magus: So, his body was not destroyed. His spirit lives on.

Garet: Why did Lavos give you such power?

Alex: Kind of a favor, a favor to revive him.

Isaac: You want to revive him? We won't let you!

Jon: That's right!

Garet: One more thing, what happened to Jenna, Kraden, Felix, and Sheba?

Alex: I knew you would ask that. After Lavos gave me this power. I saw no need to carry them around so I....disposed of them in a way.

Garet: YOU WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU!? I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!

Kinda short I know, but I wanted to give some suspense to it ya know?

ZonictheHedgehog

Smash Cadet
Looks like this is abandoned, but I kinda like it. I once mused if Lavos was actually a Leviathan seed from the Metroid Prime series, but this is the first time 've seen anyone merge GS and CT. I love it!

Top Bottom