• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Subspace Emissary Project (WIP) April 05 2008

MaximoSmasher

Smash Apprentice
http://speedking.deviantart.com/art/The-Subspace-Emissary-WIP-76855799

For anyone interested, I will update this topic when a new section is added to the
The Subspace Emissary Project.

So here's the deal. I'm TOTALLY psyched for brawl, so I'm going to start a REALLY LONG project, of a Subspace Emissary poster, It'll have main characters, minions, bosses, backrounds, vechicles, whatever I see in Subspace emissary. But this will take for ever so it is

A WORK IN PROGRESS.

Feb 08 2008
Fox's Misfortune (Rayquaza, Fox, Diddy )

Feb 25 2008
Warp Star Hero ( Princess Peach, Kirby )

April 05
Unfounded Revenge (Lucas, Ness, Porky )

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
that is really neat, in fact that is CRAZY AWSOME you should do all the ones one the dojo (i think you said you were, but u started with fox's misfortune) anyways keep it up and i'd love to see the clip we got recently put on there
again really good job

MaximoSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I think I'm starting with Dojo episodes, but Although Mario and Kirby hang out, I think I'll save mario and kirby for diffrent parts in the story.

Stryks

Smash Hero
VERY nice, I like how its going so far, even tough foxs position and left leg is a bit awkward, its far better than anything ive done so far: stryks89.deviantart.com

keep it up

MaximoSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Princess Peach and Kirby added, Feb 25 2008

If anyone is interested, I'm taking commissions at Deviantart, send me a PM if you'd like to buy one. :)

MaximoSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Ah.. Metaknight is going to be close to last, as I have to experience his whole story first.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow very nice! :]

I love your lines and the perspectives and angles are awesome! Very dynamic, what do you use to colour with? It almost looks digitally coloured :]

MaximoSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Thank you very much.

Hmmm its Photoshop with a tablet...I'm kind of just learning to use it.

Top Bottom