• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Subspace Army Attacks!

KiD NiX

Smash Rookie
And the explosion screenshot is taken from the video you see if you dont succeed in stopping the first bomb!!

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
that shouldn’t be so hard though, since you only have to kill the R.O.B.’s that operate it

btw, I couldn’t help noticing that a few were talking about choosing sides.
Probably not; I’ll quote sakurai: “Everyone, everywhere, is beginning to move against it.”

H

homelessvagrant

not to cause confusion or speculation but I bet the game goes through the worlds of the charactrs in the order of the emblems symbols of each character. As you can see the first arena is smash related. Also the stories have to be different because of the mario vs primid pic in the subspace emissary update.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea02/modea02_070803g-l.jpg,

also this pic shows that the stadium gravitates or hovers off the floor like the pokemon stadium pic. Therefore this may be a smash stage

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Kirby vs. Pettey Piranha…the suspense is killing me. I’m getting a feeling Luigi is going to assist Kirby, and try to save Peach and Zelda, maybe along with Link [or better: Wind Waker Link! :D].

Wind Waker Link for Brawl! :)

S

sweet zelda

HA
hey peach man he is not an idiot well
i think some one will assist kirby
maybe DK,LINK or mario will come and save peachy again
and link will save zelda i think

H

homelessvagrant

no, kirby can whoop Petey himself. We’re not talking about melee Kirby but Brawl Kirby.

M

mcs

awesome ivan stole my idea! lol [:(also in the boss battle there might be multi.say….kirby calls 2 or 3 other kirbies {gba game. google kirby and the amazing mirror} and the bring down the brawl on dat foo!)

off topic: what if kirby can copy peteys attack.
..im just sayin….ew.

off topic2: what if brawl kirby can swallow ITEMS?!?! eh?eh?

off topic 3:the logo on the bomb came from paper mario:ttyd….yeah

]bowser jr for brawl![

H

homelessvagrant

Kirby should be able to bring items closer to him by sucking.

I think the ancient minister looks like a combination of a paper mario enemy and Drawcia.

H

homelessvagrant

no, If someone was to assist kirby it’d be mario but he could nuked by a toxic spitball.

H

homelessvagrant

I agree peach-man, I think people are giving their hopes up.

P

PRINCESS PEACH

i’m with peach-man
zelda
dear please try to under stand

M

Meta Kirby

The simbol on the primid’s chest looks like an incomplete Smash bros simbol. The horizantle line is short and there’s no vertical line.

Also, i believe that Meta Knight just got the Halberd stolen from him, judging by the fact that the games i’ve played have him as a role of mysterious preventer, meaning that he shows up to prevent the release of something deadly. in the Amazing Mirror, Mirror Meta Knight is pure evil, meaning that the REAL Meta Knight is good.

Top Bottom