• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Struggle

What The Fox

Smash Rookie
I'm currently embracing the netplay life because I don't drive yet so irl tournaments are a no go. Any clans looking to recruit a young fox just to play with on kaillera.

Studstill

Smash Ace
@TR3G | Informant

There are the questions, young one:
1: How many viable characters are there in SSB64?
2: What percent of your day are you able to devote to tech-skill, assuming ideal conditions?
3: Can you name four or more current members of TR3G?

What The Fox

Smash Rookie
@TR3G | Informant

There are the questions, young one:
1: How many viable characters are there in SSB64?
2: What percent of your day are you able to devote to tech-skill, assuming ideal conditions?
3: Can you name four or more current members of TR3G?

Id say Luigi, Ness, DK, and Link are not viable if we are talking about high level competition, especially since it's all dreamland nowadays. The rest I would consider viable.

I don't devote any time to tech skill anymore. I used to when I first started playing fox and didnt have good timing with z cancels.

And I know the name of a few TR3G members but I'm not going to name them because that's just weird lol

Face me on smash fu ny Studstill
:kirby::GCU::GCB:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Yikes, not a good score. A perfect 0/3, so to say.

1. Fox.
2. 24 hours a day.
3. Hipstur, LD, Z, Umbra, just to hit 4. Would have given half credit but "weird".....harrumph. Knowledge of one's betters is key.

I don't know if @TR3G | Informant will smile on your response, but the only Fox clan in existence has considered your submission.

Maliki

Smash Ace
The only clans i know about are TR3G and The Koroshiyo.
The Koroshiyo isn't recruiting.
TR3G hmm idk they are basically a whole bunch of scattered people who formed a group i'd say.
But they might except you even though i thought TR3G fell apart honestly.

Depending in the area you live in you might be able to join a crew though.
Example the MD/VA guys or the west coast homies.

Last edited:

Meister Zeigler

Smash Apprentice
How does one obtain this game on PC? Which is what im guessing you're playing on since you mentioned netplay.

Studstill

Smash Ace
Marbles, whenever I feel I have reattained my old power, then I will begin to do what you lowly ones call 'practicing things'.
I have infinite SSB64 techskill.

What The Fox

Smash Rookie
Not really a clan in the classical sense guys c'mon... More like just people you regularly play with so you share a tag to show a collectiveness. It's not that serious.

enneielle

Smash Rookie
I hear kuddlys kirby klan is still accepting new recruits although you might have to switch mains

What The Fox

Smash Rookie
I hear kuddlys kirby klan is still accepting new recruits although you might have to switch mains
LOL I think I'll pass on that. I can't play cuddly for more than a game without him cursing me out and telling me to go die.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Not really a clan in the classical sense guys c'mon... More like just people you regularly play with so you share a tag to show a collectiveness. It's not that serious.
Serious answer: iXi
Joke answer: iXi

PM me for an application.

Top Bottom