• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The str8 dopest edgegaurd.

Diana's Safe Landing

Smash Apprentice
Full Hop Fireball > Fireball spaced so it hits the stage and bounces off stage> Perfect Waveland > KOBE BRYANT

Lmao this **** looks so sick. mario is literally dunking the fireball (If you waveland fast enough he completely catches up to the fire ball).

So ya the timing works out so that the fireball combos into fair if it connects. Probs not very practical at all but its 100% stylin.

Is there a name for this tech yet?

FearTheTree

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6153-4921
Do you have a YouTube? You should post this, I'm really curious to how it looks, I'm not good enough to do it I think :/ Call it the Blake Griffin!

FearTheTree

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6153-4921
That was sick. Looks really good, and was that Super Rich Kids by Frank Ocean and Earl Sweat I heard in the back?

FearTheTree

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6153-4921
One of my favorite songs by those guys, I'm not really a big OF guy, some of their songs are just too dark for me.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Lol, I know about the waveland after a fireball. But no, I've never been in a situation to actually try that. Haha. Sad thing is, the fair is just too easy to meteor cancel :( But it is stylish as heck.

FearTheTree

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6153-4921
Yo rookie you're a legend I watch you stream with Ken all the time

FearTheTree

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6153-4921
Lol, I'm no legend. I haven't accomplished anything yet :p But thank you. I'm trying to get better.
Well you're an assload better than me hahaha I've only been really playing for about 5 months though

a rookie

Smash Ace
Keep playing! Lol. It's all practice! Then comes consistency. That's what really separates the good players from the ok players.

Top Bottom