• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the splits

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I had planned on showing this to you all in my video guide, but I fear that the guide might not be out for a little bit. So I decided to go ahead and show you one of the things that would be in the kind that I think is pretty important/cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbApWVcoWBk
I call it the splits because that is what she does when she performs Bair. That and I like naming things.
If you don't like the name that's okay, because it is more for comedy than serious.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea that's so hard for me to pull of when my adrenaline's pumping lol. In fact DACUS in general is hard for me in serious matches lol.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Yea that's so hard for me to pull of when my adrenaline's pumping lol. In fact DACUS in general is hard for me in serious matches lol.
Don't feel bad.
I do all of my recording from a really small screen (think like 2") and it took me about a minute to get that recorded (about 15 tries).

Top Bottom