• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sons of Greil

Shike

Smash Rookie
Humm 11 days later than the last post...

I would like to join.
Gamertag-Shike
FC- Check the left.
Region: North-Eastern ( I.e. New York.)

I was thinking about a Ranking System. We would have an overall member bracket, listing all our members. Next to their name would be their win and loss like this: (2-2)
The players with the highest win averages will be on top and the lowest loss average on bottom. The ranks will start out with the first rank : Bronze sword wielder. They will advance rank every 10 wins.
This is what ranks I've though of:
0. Bronze Sword Wielder
1. Iron Sword Wielder
2. Steel Sword wielder.
3. Silver Sword Wielder
4. Iron Blade wielder.
5. Steel Blade Wielder.

From here its every 15 wins.

6. Wind Edge Wielder
7. Tempest Blade Wielder.
8. Cutting Edge Wielder
9. Ettard Wielder.
10. Amiti Wielder
11. Alondite Wielder
12. Ragnell Wielder.

Feel free to add more.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
(this is Shiro)

Not bad. I was considering doing the ranking system based on the ratio of wins to losses, since this is more skill oriented than how many wins you have period. Your K-D spread could also work, but that could also result in you never gaining a rank if you continue to lose. So, I guess you are right. Just wins should dictate rank. Every ten is a bit much though. I will go with every five at first and then every ten, and I plan on renaming those to something cooler (no offense), although I do like the different sword ranks of ranks 6-12.

You've re-sparked my interest to some degree, so I will make a new thread later with less negativity from myself and under this account in the near future. NO ONE POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

Top Bottom