• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Glitch/Tech/Non-obvious move list & Gimp Guide *updated 2/16*

True Blue

Smash Lord
Hey I found something neat. Its a glitch like thing. But it pertained more to the stage. I was on Pictochat and I think everyone knows that the ramps on the sides of the stages give the Side B Spin Dash its invincibility dash as with only ramps on other stages. Though when Pictochat drew the bushy trees with the humps, not the forest, I did a Side B Spindash on one of them and it cause me to get that invicible spindash frame but instead of moving across the air I stayed at the edge of whatever bush area I was on when initiating it.
I dont know if that has already been found out or not, looked on the front to see if anything had been talked about it so I wasnt repeating anything. But I thought it was a neat glitch to know when on the stage since I suprised some people I was playing with when doing so. Though if this is nothing new sorry for wasting a post lol. Though if not then sorry I dont have a video to post showing it lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That happens on certain edges. Try one from the left edge of Pictochat going to the right edge. Sonic will get stuck at the right edge the same way. It probably doesn't even have a hitbox.

Top Bottom