• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I almost managed to go out today to buy a pizza from my favourite pizzeria with my mother.

But sadly my father got literally furious over nothing at her on the way back home and now she is sad and against using the car for anything.

**** you dad.
Sheesh, what a douchebag.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Any religion that hates boobs is a religion that I want no part of.
You redesign K. Rool to be anything but for good boys and girls to see, I redesign your kneecaps to not be for anyone to see.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
If we are getting a Sony rep (something I’m not sold on yet), then there can only be two choices:

/s
:) Yes it is. I did it a while ago to try and come as close to Sugimori's style as possible, plus Primaria and Shaymin are two of my favorite pokemons. Thank you! glad you like it!

xD This might sound silly but I was kind of afraid someone used my Shayarina fusion for some sort of fake leak or something for a while.
If someone did use it as a fake leak, I'd be disappointed that it was fake in the first place. I would love to see Pokémon fusion be done in the game. You're definitely getting closer to Sugimori's style. If Game Freak hires you, just don't forget about us :)
Just woke up. Don't have work today, so I'm planning on jumping on Pokemon soon a d working on getting a good natured Riolu for my team.
I remember that struggle in Sun and Moon especially getting a female Riolu with a good nature. Even with Synchronize it was tedious.
I just created Dynamax Curry. Wtf
Congratulations, you've just ended world hunger.
BBTAG really shouldn’t count IMO. It’s a glorified asset flip. And I really doubt DBFZ is getting more content after this.
I hope they do, at least give us Kefla before you dip DBFZ that's all I want at this point.
Apparently there is a mod that fixes the trees Textures in the wild area on gamebanana and it took the person that made it only an hour to make
I saw that, it really makes the Wild Area feel different. As time goes on Mods are gonna keep improving things In the game till Game Freak is forced to release a patch updating a few things that need fixing, only time will tell.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I almost managed to go out today to buy a pizza from my favourite pizzeria with my mother.

But sadly my father got literally furious over nothing at her on the way back home and now she is sad and against using the car for anything.

**** you dad.
I see you post things like this a lot lately and i'm concerned, if you need to talk to someone you can always message me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yes

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Watch me do it anyway! No one can stop me!

Not like I’d post them here anyway.
You redesign K. Rool to be anything but for good boys and girls to see, I redesign your kneecaps to not be for anyone to see.
Honestly all you really need to do to do that for K Rool is out him in a speedo and have him stick his tongue out.
no one here is mature enough to talk about anything about a girls anatomy
You need to tell them about this stuff at a young age or else it will lead to sexual repression, teen pregnancies, and incest.
Then you really should start worshipping Diana of the Ephesians.
BRB. Gotta look into that.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Watch me do it anyway! No one can stop me!

Not like I’d post them here anyway.

Honestly all you really need to do to do that for K Rool is out him in a speedo and have him stick his tongue out.

You need to tell them about this stuff at a young age or else it will lead to sexual repression, teen pregnancies, and incest.

BRB. Gotta look into that.
You just made me imagine that.

Aight now you've done it.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If someone did use it as a fake leak, I'd be disappointed that it was fake in the first place. I would love to see Pokémon fusion be done in the game. You're definitely getting closer to Sugimori's style. If Game Freak hires you, just don't forget about us :)
xD Heh, I know how that feels...I was actually terrified of the idea of Primarina not being real and the horrendous clown evolution that was everywhere had been...but thank God it was real. At first I wasn't sure of the design after seeing some decent fan ones, but just like the change I had regarding Reshiram, I fell in love with it and I needed it to be true.

I would love to see how official Pokemon fusions would look, to see how clever can they get.

x3 Awww, thank you~! That would be a really nice dream to strive for! And of course, I would never forget you all!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't go to Smash speculation servers unless you have the biggest patience of the world.

You will 100% reject it.
Other kinds of servers are fine doh. Some of my favourites right now are the official Thumbs Up Ken one and the Marvel Database Discord.
I'm not interested in Smash speculation anyway, funnily enough. Way too taxing, so I'm just gonna sit back an see what happens. Though maybe I'll check the Ken server out, if possible, that is, I don't really know how Discord works, after all.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
xD Heh, I know how that feels...I was actually terrified of the idea of Primarina not being real and the horrendous clown evolution that was everywhere had been...but thank God it was real. At first I wasn't sure of the design after seeing some decent fan ones, but just like the change I had regarding Reshiram, I fell in love with it and I needed it to be true.

I would love to see how official Pokemon fusions would look, to see how clever can they get.

x3 Awww, thank you~! That would be a really nice dream to strive for! And of course, I would never forget you all!
I'll be honest when I first saw Popplio I said "Well I'm not getting this Pokémon Starter." Then I saw the other Starter's evolution and I wasn't all that interested in them, then I saw Primarina, and said to myself "Now that's a cool evolution". Funny how things worked out.

Edit: what clown evolution?

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Because some fans just couldn't get over that one single tree from the E3 demo....
I agreed at the time but almost all the common trees look like that, and apparently it wasn’t just the grim gray wheat her making it look like that.

D

Deleted member

Testing... Testing.... testing new ****post method... testing....

Can you guys hear the audio from the below? Want to make sure before I do anything... ahem.. too serious(or waste a few hours, honestly)

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Not sure how I feel about Faust’s redesign in the new Guilty Gear quite yet. I hope they don’t lean too hard into the zombie/Frankenstein aesthetic he had in the trailer.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not sure how I feel about Faust’s redesign in the new Guilty Gear quite yet. I hope they don’t lean too hard into the zombie/Frankenstein aesthetic he had in the trailer.
I think he's losing what little sanity he had left which would be the justification. It means we probably won't get Zappa which sucks as Zappa's cool a ****

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Because some fans just couldn't get over that one single tree from the E3 demo....
except that tree is in the game and almost every treee in the wild area is exactly like it. Which I can see why people don’t like it

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
except that tree is in the game and almost every treee in the wild area is exactly like it. Which I can see why people don’t like it
I mean, to each their own, but the fixation on the tree is kinda funny to me. Like, do people straight up boot the game up, get to the wild area, and then just sit there staring at the trees with contempt or something?

I'm gonna be honest, the BotW trees don't look that much better to me. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

I mean, to each their own, but the fixation on the tree is kinda funny to me. Like, do people straight up boot the game up, get to the wild area, and then just sit there staring at the trees with contempt or something?

I'm gonna be honest, the BotW trees don't look that much better to me. :drshrug:
Disagree with you saying the BOTW trees don't look that good, although I guess they could be better?

I do agree with your point, and you know what that means!

D

Deleted member

It would be hella funny if Nintendo announced tomodachi life for switch at VGA
Hey I'd be more excited for Tomodachi Life on Switch than #5 being confirmed. Only real reason I'm looking forward to #5 is because in their presentation I assume we'll get some info on post-pass anyways and that could always wait. Bring on Tomodachi Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom