• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Update: A press release has revealed that 「古びた洋館」 Old Mansion will be launched internationally on Sept. 28 as well. Referred to as the Spooky Manor, the location houses not only Spiritomb and Chimecho, but also the likes of Duskull and Misdreavus.

Dream World Wobbuffet, **** yeah

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
B/W is like the hardest game in the series, so enjoy the difficulty.

Also I would add a Ghost/Steel with Levitate. Hell, I would just plain go back in time and make Zong Ghost/Steel lol.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
B/W is like the hardest game in the series, so enjoy the difficulty.

Also I would add a Ghost/Steel with Levitate. Hell, I would just plain go back in time and make Zong Ghost/Steel lol.
I disagree actually. Well, apart from wild Pokemon encounters. B/W is definitely the hardest as far as that goes, which is why almost every route has someone who can heal you to full.

Other than that though, I felt like most of the game was pretty easy.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Depends how you went through the game.

I picked the water starter and nabbed Darmanitan, Archeops, Ferrothorn and Excadrill (plus Ducklett). I ran through everything and everyone without hassle.

That said, I still haven't bothered challenging R2 E4 with anything but a lv50 Salamence.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Depends how you went through the game.

I picked the water starter and nabbed Darmanitan, Archeops, Ferrothorn and Excadrill (plus Ducklett). I ran through everything and everyone without hassle.

That said, I still haven't bothered challenging R2 E4 with anything but a lv50 Salamence.
I beat R2 E4 with just a Galvantula.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh **** some of those post-game sort of challenge levels in Trozei...

****ing impossible

highfive

Smash Lord
Meh. I just hate grinding so...

Found a level 50 Dunsparce that pretty much ate everything until the 8th badge.

I also dabbled today in the Dream World. Got a Shinx and evolved it twice and Luxray is my right hand man. Duns and Lux kill all!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Interesting answers. :o

I still haven't even tried any of the Zero Island areas of PMD or PMD2 ever since my virtually indestructible lv 100 Dragonair was rent asunder... Dragonair is like my personal Pokemon avatar so that's why I never evolved it, but still. Same with all the lv 1 reverting 99f dungeons. Just not going there.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^LOL

Dragonair is definitely one of the most beautiful Pokemon, imo.

Its design is so simple yet so majestic at the same time. <3 it
<3 :D

I love that pose especially. :) It fit me so well because I love dragons and the orbs on Dragonair are the same color as Sapphires... and my username explains the rest :p

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol! No, it doesn't. My avatar is part of an inside trend in the ROB social. I'm the resident Pika of the thread, so I got a Pika/ROB hybrid version of the ROB train avatar. It's pretty hilarious. XD

It's nice to see you around too, Tery. I miss posting with you in the Bleach thread but I can't bear to spoil it for myself. Though I admit, I do know I'm probably not missing much.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol, that's getting me curious now. :b I hope the episodes are getting to that point too. I still remember the last one I saw was 256. I have a long way to go, lol. XD

But I can still get there eventually. At least I'll never have to wait a week for Bleach again :p

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
let's discuss nanoha

because little girls firing master spark-esque lasers at each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom