• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Snake Sucks" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
did you make this thread to have fun to see how many people will get mad XD if it is then i appraise you wish i thought if this b4 you did you thread good thinker >_> i wanna see the flames <_<

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
OMG SNAKE DOESN'T SUCK GEEZ WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THAT HE ISN'T LIKE NINTENDO RELATED...

lol jk :p im porbably never gonna play snake. all I will do is link,ike,PT,Sonic, and try pit/MK

whoops messed it up heres how it should go:

OMG SNAKE DOES SUCK GEEZY WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THAT HE IS IN THE GAME!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG SNAKE DOESN'T SUCK GEEZ WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THAT HE ISN'T LIKE NINTENDO RELATED...

lol jk :p im porbably never gonna play snake. all I will do is link,ike,PT,Sonic, and try pit/MK
...Interesting...

I personally will play all the characters!!! Snake included even though Metal Gear was the only game I played of his

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
...Interesting...

I personally will play all the characters!!! Snake included even though Metal Gear was the only game I played of his

lol hows it interesting. Yeah I guess i will try all the new-comers and fox, link, samus (of course!) and any other. I will play them all because Sakurai may make it a hidden secert to beat target test again with all characters for something. I will play them all to see their FS and stuff, but will main the ones I really like :)

edit: nvm I miss-wrote it

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
How could you hate him?
He's as manly as Captain Falcon! Except without the tight suit and knee.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
I see, you're using this thread to weed out the Solid Snake haters in a effort to flame them. Interesting and yet bold.

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
I see, you're using this thread to weed out the Solid Snake haters in a effort to flame them. Interesting and yet bold.
Yes that is why I need all of your help, make anti threads about good characters so we can weed out and flame them!!!!

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
How could you hate him?
He's as manly as Captain Falcon! Except without the tight suit and knee.
Have you seen his butt? I think his suit is pretty tight. He also uses his knee in one of the trailers.

On a serious note, if you don't like Solid Snake, go out and buy Metal Gear Solid for PS1 or MGS Twin Snakes for Cube. If you don't like him after that, I might have to question your very being.

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
This thread proves my hypotheis correct "There are no "Snake Haters"", well someone close it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom