• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

International The SmVshTube Invitational!

The SmVshTube Invitational!
Discord
Friday, December 21, 2018 - 07:00 PM
Until: Friday, December 21, 2018 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hey everyone, we’re with an exiting announcement (and our first post... I think). We’ve wanted to first introduce ourselves to you, we’ve been planning this for many months and have intoduced members to the team that will help push forward this amazing SmashTuber Crossover!

I’m Sumāto, the one behind this thing

Along with RoeBro, a good friend of mine who’s giving his all to make the competitive side of the event happen.

So. What even is this?

Well I’m glad you asked voice in my head reading this because I’m becoming insane, here’s the deal. More than 15 beloved SmashTubers fighting it out in Smash Ultimate! This event is mainly to thank all of the attendees for their great content and their hard work.

We are still speaking with Tubers like MightyKeef on the topic of attending the event, so stay tuned for any updates!

The date and time are to be decided by our attendees so they can be completely comfortable with the schedule.

But for now, here’s how our list is looking like:

Ninkendo, IntroSpecktive, Vishera, JoshuaJJG, MrDanish ButterCookies, JTails, Quak, YEET Smash, IzAw, Cilvanis, Ackeron, Beefy Smash Doods, GRtr4sh, PJiggles, Grayfruit, Auralink, Crunch (AKA The Leader of the content crew False Hope), Vernias, and last but not least, Catching Zzs!

geez...

It’s a long list I know, but we’re still adding more YouTubers as time goes on and we’re planning on setting up more events with fans to keep it interesting!

If you guys want to keep on with live updates on, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Amino!

Also be sure to join our Discord.

I hope you guys have a great time watching the event and have a great day!

— Sumāto

Head Organizer of the event

Last edited:
Top Bottom