• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Brothers - Series Discussion

Sketch

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to throw a thank you for making the documentary i finished it found the scene near me and got everything i needed the next day .without the documentary i wouldn't be apart of this scene and wouldnt of had the chance to meet all the awesome people that play this game .

Falafox

Smash Rookie
Very cool documentary! Greatly enjoyed it, maybe a little too much, and it was looong.

Really want to see future work of yours!

Eastmangoboy

Smash Rookie
The whole documentary was done really well!
Great stuff!

Would be cool to see some sequel type parts every year or so?

febLey

Smash Cadet
NNID
febLey
Your documentary is amazing.
It makes me want to get into competetive smash.

Could you please offer a download to the whole series, this would be so awesome.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
I just recently ran into these.. So good..
Would there ever be one for Sm4sh I wonder?
Think about how long Melee had been out before this was a documentary, and think about the sequels it's outlived and is currently outliving. The history and the culture brought forth by SSBM is 100x more significant than Sm4sh right now. If Sm4sh is still around in 12 more years than I'd say it deserves to have it's story told.

But honestly I don't think that time will ever come, there just isn't enough that's interesting or worthwhile about Sm4sh 4. I'm talking about game mechanics, meta, and especially the players. There is almost nothing special about any of the players. "Yea so I camped with Villager and Rosalina, timed out and won" " I picked Diddy and was like Hoo Hah this game is broken" "ha huh I was down a whole stock so I just used Mac's KO punch and insta-won".

It will just end up getting replaced and left behind by Smash 5 anyways.

Last edited:

Little ShOcKeR

Smash Cadet
Samox! Are you ready for our money match? Apex 2016! Be there! (I'm the guy that contacted you on kickstarter) (and I'm assuming your going to Apex so yeah.)

Top Bottom