• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Bros Ultimate Menus

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
eh, i don't mind. spirits looks big enough to keep me busy, and i'm more focused on fighting with friends than playing target smash.
...actually, how is this any worse than wii u's? that didn't even have a story mode, and the classic mode was way blander than ultimate's.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I don’t mind it; chances are I’ll be playing a hella ton of online matches if the netcode is fixed.

DBPirate

Smash Apprentice
It's a shame that Home Run Contest and Break the Targets aren't returning but I would be lying if I said I played them that much.

The loss of trophies (or more importantly, a reward for playing Classic and All-Star) is still the biggest disappointment to me. I'll have to try Spirits out for myself to see if they are as fun to collect as I'm sure I will be doing that more than actually using them. Also sounds like Ultimate will have the best iteration of Classic Mode yet.

Top Bottom