• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Down B: "I eat the garbage!" SDs* "Suicide's Badass!"
Let's not get off topic though.
Aside from that great idea, I re-rendered Pichu and I think he got stuck in Flat Zone 2

Maybe Pichu wasn't meant for the Smash 3 Style. Or am I doing something wrong?
You're using an old pooey model. A few people are working on a new one.

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
Down B: "I eat the garbage!" SDs* "Suicide's Badass!"
Let's not get off topic though.
Aside from that great idea, I re-rendered Pichu and I think he got stuck in Flat Zone 2

Maybe Pichu wasn't meant for the Smash 3 Style. Or am I doing something wrong?
I can help you if you PM me on the fabulous discord! I'd say he looks okay but just needs a new lighting setup.

Wing Zero

Smash Apprentice

Here comes a Daredevil! Awakening Roy enters the mayhem of Smash 3C, sealing the deal with the usual shaders and rimlighting, new spec maps and also 8 all new, original recolors!

Next, you're going to say, "But Wing, I don't like his face! Can't I get some consistency?!?!?!"

Well now you can you ungrateful jerks i mean come on i retextured the face for you guys!

To compliment the recently released Classic Roy, you can have this prettyboy face on these slick new Mercenary duds, thanks to the modeling magic of our friend @Aghanim ! Now you're about to say,

"Can't I have him BUFFER?"

Well I wanted it too! As you know (or will very soon learn) I love my men with some meat on their bones. Thanks to @jaystring 's amazing workout routine (and additional edits also from Aghanim), our boy now has some guns big enough to compete with Ike and Snake! Both of these headswaps come with all recolors.

Heaven or Hell, get rockin' with Roy!

Last edited:

Wing Zero

Smash Apprentice
we at Smash 3C hope you all have enjoyed the daily updates. we began with our boy roy almost three weeks ago, and now we come to a close with another roy update. to see how far we've come, check out the progress chart below!

a big thanks to the community for all your contributions, support and incessant whining. the daily updates may be over, but expect more from Smash 3C!

I WANT IT BUT THE DL LINK IS WRONG (it tells me the folder doesn't exist)
the link is fixed, now get to the download!

Last edited:

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
we at Smash 3C hope you all have enjoyed the daily updates.
You bet I have! It was a nice feeling waking up every morning (or about to go to sleep very early in the morning) to check out this thread, see something new, and then comment on how awesome you guys are for making it. Thank you so much for all of the amazing new Smash 3 content that the team has released for the past few weeks, and can't wait for what's next, whenever that may be. (I promise I'll be patient)

Heaven or Hell, get rockin' with Roy!
Also, I like this line :D

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
daily update aftermath:

We're number one!!!!!

and three!

and nine!

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Pretty sure that makes Roy the Badguy ;).
At least I think the red and black one is Sol.

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I had done a Smash 3C Fire Sonic a little while ago, and I finally learned to render in Blender. Could I get some feedback on this?:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212436
Use the right on the thumbnail, just copy "Fire" from Fire Peach and "Sonic" from Brawl Sonic. Looks good though. Are the eye supposed to be yellow, it gets conusing with the Final Smash eyes. Also, you might want to get an imgur account and create an album of screenshots. After that, looks like you're all set.

Last edited:

DarkHyperSonic7

Smash Rookie
Use the right on the thumbnail, just copy "Fire" from Fire Peach and "Sonic" from Brawl Sonic. Looks good though. Are the eye supposed to be yellow, it gets conusing with the Final Smash eyes. Also, you might want to get an imgur account and create an album of screenshots. After that, looks like you're all set.
Awesome! I didn't really know what font to use, but that sounds like a better idea.
Yup, eyes are yellow. I referenced this and some of the SMBZ sprites.

Last edited:

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
I think the orange/brown is more likely supposed to be part of a saddle. Either way, the artwork on the box shows green arms and he looks pretty ridiculous with brown arms, I'm afraid. I think this Bowser color already covers his SMW palette in a style much more fitting of the art direction.

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone working on a classic Wario hat for S3 Kirby? I might be able to cobble something together, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Are you ready for more???

I SAID ARE YOU READY FOR MORE?

We know you've been waiting for him, the guy often associated with winged animals, the bigshot racer, who flies around with his own giant ship, and now in some classic duds we rarely got to see ingame...

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH ANY LONGER

3... 2... 1... GO!

It's BUTTERFLY META KNIGHT

Look at his association with the lovely winged butterflies!

Behold his love of racing, (hey he was good in Kirby Air Ride)

See his giant ship!

It's a costume you never saw in the games either, I know this was totally obvious! He comes with one more recolour than last time along with some updated textures. We hope you enjoy boosting away with him!

Oh and he has smash 3 CSPs as well, we wouldn't forget that : )

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are you ready for more???

I SAID ARE YOU READY FOR MORE?

We know you've been waiting for him, the guy often associated with winged animals, the bigshot racer, who flies around with his own giant ship, and now in some classic duds we rarely got to see ingame...

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH ANY LONGER

3... 2... 1... GO!

It's BUTTERFLY META KNIGHT

Look at his association with the lovely winged butterflies!

Behold his love of racing, (hey he was good in Kirby Air Ride)

See his giant ship!

It's a costume you never saw in the games either, I know this was totally obvious! He comes with one more recolour than last time along with some updated textures. We hope you enjoy boosting away with him!

Oh and he has smash 3 CSPs as well, we wouldn't forget that : )
B A M B O O Z L E D A G A I N

Top Bottom