• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Hi
I'd like some help compiling colours for CLASSIC KIRBY
Please go ahead and make it yourself then : )

... is what I would had said if it werent for how sexy that Kirby looks, damn I would like to know what power did he drained to get that face. If you people need help getting started, try squeak squad.

D

Deleted member

Hi

I'd like some help compiling colours for CLASSIC KIRBY

I have made it VERY EASY for someone to help me, you just need to know how to use brawlbox, photoshop, and how to follow some instructions.

Contact me on discord.

(now hopefully soon I can get a render made)
Not to rag on you, but this looks almost too similar to normal Kirby. Weren't his eyes just black without any other coloration? I guess this will just be a thing where I'll actually have to use it to be able to decide if it's too similar. On a positive note, I think the pink and red are spot on. Good job on that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Please go ahead and make it yourself then : )
I won't deny I could but with what else I'm cooking, but it will take months to come out, I'm just collecting raised hands for the spirit bomb ; )

Not to rag on you, but this looks almost too similar to normal Kirby. Weren't his eyes just black without any other coloration? I guess this will just be a thing where I'll actually have to use it to be able to decide if it's too similar. On a positive note, I think the pink and red are spot on. Good job on that!
The eyes were really flat without the blue, consider it like some of the other retro outfits, they get details that the originals couldn't afford to show.

Also see:

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Attachments

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone,

I have a small update for my Super Pack

I added the PM Pokemon colours, as well as 3.6 Justin Bailey. Look forward to my continued support for this pack, and its eventual HD version.

EDIT: Also if you were ever curious about my costumes: http://i.imgur.com/pbgnXNb.jpg

Last edited:

MrPotaDos

Smash Rookie
I'm having a bit of a weird problem with the Snake skin in PM. It works and shows up when I'm playing in training but if I play in Versus it crashes with an IntCPU error when I pick a stage. Any ideas on how to fix this?

MrPotaDos

Smash Rookie
I'm having a bit of a weird problem with the Snake skin in PM. It works and shows up when I'm playing in training but if I play in Versus it crashes with an IntCPU error when I pick a stage. Any ideas on how to fix this?
After messing with the files a bit I found out setting the intro to None in the BrawlEx config fixed it.

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the reminder about the anniversary, Nezha the Scout Nezha the Scout . Going strong for two years. Wow. I haven't been here for both of them, but it's been an honor to be a part of this project. Here's to many more.

MaybeGerg

Smash Apprentice
Was trying to change my avatar for the occasion for the past hour.

Even though I've not been here long, it's awesome to see something still standing like this. The best part is that it's not over yet, and while I can't make as high quality work as the rest of the gang, I'll be doing what I can.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
So is there any plans to smash3ify the orange Diddy recolor from PM? I'm making a makeshift one for my personal build, but just thought I'd check to see if a higher quality one is being made.

http://imgur.com/iLQEAeF
I am aware of that colour, I was slightly surprised that PM didn't use the Super Diddy colour, which I did end up making. If I ever do a Diddy recolour pack I"ll consider adding the orange outfit in.

or maybe I can do something else...

~*~IMPORTANT FESTIVE ANNOUNCEMENT~*~

Since this is the anniversary of Smash 3C, and Christmas time, I am going to be in the festive mood and offer free renders/recolours

To apply simply PM (start a conversation) me on smashboards with the following by December 26th

-The recolour of a Smash 3 or 3C model you want

OR

-The recolour concept you want of a Smash 3 or 3C model (any sample images would be lovely)

With this I will make a render of your previously made outfit, or try recolouring it. If it was already made and isn't too difficult I may also be able to recolour it with source files for you. I'll make a CSP and BP, I cannot promise stocks. ONE REQUEST PER PERSON!

Caveat: While I have most files for everything, there are some things I don't have access to. If I cannot fulfill your request I will let you know. I will only do one outfit per person. Your account has to have been created before this post.

Currently unable to fulfill:
-S3 Luigi
-S3 Snake
-New fur for DK/Diddy

Hope to see what you all want ; )

EDIT: If multiple people request the same thing, I'll probably let the second person choose something else.. or something. If tons of people request the exact same thing maybe I'll just let everyone choose something else IDK.

(please don't kill me either)

Last edited:

Darxmarx

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarxMarx
3DS FC
2020-0150-5391
Layell, you absolute madman. Bless your soul.

Mitchdog27

Smash Rookie
I am aware of that colour, I was slightly surprised that PM didn't use the Super Diddy colour, which I did end up making. If I ever do a Diddy recolour pack I"ll consider adding the orange outfit in.

or maybe I can do something else...

~*~IMPORTANT FESTIVE ANNOUNCEMENT~*~

Since this is the anniversary of Smash 3C, and Christmas time, I am going to be in the festive mood and offer free renders/recolours

To apply simply PM me on smashboards with the following by December 26th

-The recolour of a Smash 3 or 3C model you want

OR

-The recolour concept you want of a Smash 3 or 3C model (any sample images would be lovely)

With this I will make a render of your previously made outfit, or try recolouring it. If it was already made and isn't too difficult I may also be able to recolour it with source files for you. I'll make a CSP and BP, I cannot promise stocks. ONE REQUEST PER PERSON!

Caveat: While I have most files for everything, there are some things I don't have access to. If I cannot fulfill your request I will let you know. I will only do one outfit per person. Your account has to have been created before this post.

Currently unable to fulfill:
-S3 Luigi
-S3 Snake
-New fur for DK/Diddy

Hope to see what you all want ; )

EDIT: If multiple people request the same thing, I'll probably let the second person choose something else.. or something. If tons of people request the exact same thing maybe I'll just let everyone choose something else IDK.

(please don't kill me either)

Hey Could you make the Bonus costume from Mario Sunshine? Someone mad a Brawl hack a while back and i would look great in Smash 3C. (He's also wearing sunglasses.)

Layell

Smash Journeyman
If you haven't sent me a message on smashboards for a skin, you should do that withing the next 24 hours.

Else I might not ever do it, or just guess based on what I think some people may want, who knows. I have about 15 entries, my inbox isn't even bulging.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone I hope you had a great Christmas, to bring in the snowy good fun I have two Christmas/Anniversary skins that I will be including in official packs!

Ice Mario decided that magenta and teal was for losers, here he is to lob snowballs, or still fireballs to warm your fireplace and stop any other fat men in red from going down your chimney! Chag0 requested this frosty colour scheme.

White OoT Link gets that last pesky melee colour, just don't stain him with any cranberry sauce. Amazerommu had this on his Christmas list this year.

I will be attempting to post the rest of the Christmas/Anniversary colours by January 1st (just don't yell at me if I am late), while there are some good colour suggestions I will be refraining from adding them into the main packs. Expect these costumes in their own special pack.

Last edited:

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
Hello everyone I hope you had a great Christmas, to bring in the snowy good fun I have two Christmas/Anniversary skins that I will be including in official packs!

Ice Mario decided that magenta and teal was for losers, here he is to lob snowballs, or still fireballs to warm your fireplace and stop any other fat men in red from going down your chimney! Chag0 requested this frosty colour scheme.

White OoT Link gets that last pesky melee colour, just don't stain him with any cranberry sauce. Amazerommu had this on his Christmas list this year.

I will be attempting to post the rest of the Christmas/Anniversary colours by January 1st (just don't yell at me if I am late), while there are some good colour suggestions I will be refraining from adding them into the main packs. Expect these costumes in their own special pack.
Finally, where'd my icy plumber go?

Top Bottom