• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
If the image above was another way to mess with us, then we could assume that Lucario, and not the Pokémon trio, would be the next in line for an update. However, Edel's statement hints towards those three being the next update. He mentions "sunglasses", "beams", and "Capt. Falcon." If I'm not overthinking it too hard, then sunglasses would mean Squirtle, beams equal Ivysaur, and Captain Falcon uses fire attacks: Charizard. Of course, this could also be a trick.
Nah, I know much less than anyone else.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
You people speculate way too damn much. For real. Ctfd and get a little patience.
Hi, I'm Tails; I like to mess with you guys.
At some point you will be hunted down with Nefnoj Nefnoj and @Nedark. You've sinned too many times. No more flying high for you.
They're actually 3 different Smash 3 Pokeball textures

Vote on your favourite and itll be added to the build
old people aren't allowed to participate here get out

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Here's a fun question: how does one apply the S3 touch to G&W? Vertex and match the Sm4sh colors? That's all I can think of...

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Hey you all, I have been working on some smash 3 Mario/Dr Mario Recolors you might like. Criticism is appreciated, although I do agree that the yellow is way to bright on the Golden Tanooki costume.

http://imgur.com/a/ZT5Es

Last edited:

Hedgie

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty, permission time! I'm going ask in both this and the Smash 3C forum. Soooo, my best friend, Franksmash wants to make a Smash 3/3C Sonic port Pack for Sonic Generations along with custom Super Forms, credits included etc. I'm wondering if you S3 Dev folks are okay with this. If not, totally fine! This can remain a private mod.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Here's what I don't get. Why does Gens Sonic look odd in Brawl, and S3 Sonic look slightly more acceptable in Gens?

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
The shaders and materials are very different between the two games so the textures applied are gonna look different.

skylanderszach

Smash Cadet
Got Falcon Done:
View attachment 106739
and updated these 3:
View attachment 106740 View attachment 106741

That reminds me, all of the playable Zelda Characters are now done! :)

Edit: Decided to scratch together a Smash 3/3C Progress Roster

Who needs to be updated (in terms of Smash 3 proper):
Luigi
Peach
Marth
Ike
Metaknight
Ice Climbers
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Pit
Olimar

Who needs to be Smash 3-ified (not counting Smash 3C Brawl Ver.):
DK
Diddy Kong
Samus
ZSS
Roy
Pokemon Trainer Trio

We can expect another 8~11 updates before the new guys show up.... in theory
I doownloaded your 19XX pack but the music is very very quiet.

TheAmazingMemer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Faves3000
3DS FC
4940-5681-4585
Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
"Too easy! Piece of cake!"
You're clearly the kind of person so lacking in everything that the best you can possibly muster on Sonic stages in SA2 is a B rank. Find the nearest cliff and hurl yourself off of it. When you hit the bottom, I'll whistle and say, "That was cool!"

MaybeGerg

Smash Apprentice
You're clearly the kind of person so lacking in everything that the best you can possibly muster on Sonic stages in SA2 is a B rank. Find the nearest cliff and hurl yourself off of it. When you hit the bottom, I'll whistle and say, "That was cool!"
Or maybe they just win Smash as Sonic a lot.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
It might be Pit, but let's consider that it might not only be Pit in the next update. These guys are just about as unpredictable as Sakurai.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
You thought it was Pit, but it was I,....Pit!

No, seriously, Pit's next.

Go on and take a gander at some choice screens and you can see his two new colors in action mid game.

Until next time!

And yeah, his renders are in the hoard

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Top level mindgames, courtesy of the Smash 3 Dev Team.

"You thought we were going to release Pit, but that would have been too easy. Then again, maybe that's what they want us to think, so it must be somebody else. Ooh, is this bait?; misdirecting us by making us think it was too easy to figure out, forcing us to eliminate Pit as a possible suspect.

I see you're tricks Shun. I'm appalled to believe anybody would fall prey to your cruel methods of stuff.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Smash 3 Zelda looks a lot like Robyn Adele Anderson to me.
Didnt even notice that... perhaps still for the up-b???
Nope! Everything's the Guardian Orbitar hologram still. Not even the entire Orbitar, either! It's still beautiful, and pretty brilliant, though I feel like the Mirror Shield better represents pre-Uprising Pit.

Also, for the record, I really love that last palette swap.

Last edited:

TheAmazingMemer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Faves3000
3DS FC
4940-5681-4585
I'm so glad you got the "Lady Palutena let me dress myself today!" color in.

Top Bottom