• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taiko

Smash Ace
Hey I really love this, but I have an idea
How about you stop updating the chars that were already in smash 3, and you start on the missing ones? O.o
Too crazy?
The stuff currently being released was completed a while ago. The missing stuff still isn't complete, which is why you haven't seen them yet.

I think you guys forgot to recolors all of the Doc Mario's capes (side-b) all of his costumes have white cape
This was intentional.

Chapy

Smash Rookie
How do you get the stock icons from the HUD to have color? They come up as grey for everyone

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice
How do you get the stock icons from the HUD to have color? They come up as grey for everyone
I copy the entire Stock Icon, paste as a new image and ta-daa! Now you can place many colors.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I wouldn't wait for an update to happen in some specific time frame, especially with how much the team (read: Shun and Tails) like to mess with us lol

MegaMario64

Smash Rookie
NNID
newsupermario12
Going for something unrealistically different even though it's probably wrong: Donkey Kong.

Hax$

Smash Rookie
I have to use sunglasses to resist the overly awesome beams of Capt. Falcon's fresh new /Edit/ Helmet Shine.
If the image above was another way to mess with us, then we could assume that Lucario, and not the Pokémon trio, would be the next in line for an update. However, Edel's statement hints towards those three being the next update. He mentions "sunglasses", "beams", and "Capt. Falcon." If I'm not overthinking it too hard, then sunglasses would mean Squirtle, beams equal Ivysaur, and Captain Falcon uses fire attacks: Charizard. Of course, this could also be a trick.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Plottwist: It's actually Marth, Roy, and Ike, the 3 pokeballs representing the three characters, the lucario sharing the blue aura effect with Ike.

Sliquify_Cheeze

Smash Cadet
On that, does Ike's Eruption colour count as a texture? If so, will S3 Ike use the blue flames that actually make semicanonical sense? Or will it just fit over the PM edits?

blerb

Smash Journeyman
If the image above was another way to mess with us, then we could assume that Lucario, and not the Pokémon trio, would be the next in line for an update. However, Edel's statement hints towards those three being the next update. He mentions "sunglasses", "beams", and "Capt. Falcon." If I'm not overthinking it too hard, then sunglasses would mean Squirtle, beams equal Ivysaur, and Captain Falcon uses fire attacks: Charizard. Of course, this could also be a trick.

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
On that, does Ike's Eruption colour count as a texture? If so, will S3 Ike use the blue flames that actually make semicanonical sense? Or will it just fit over the PM edits?
Eruption does use a texture which was already changed in PM and I feel like changing it for Brawl wouldn't be a bad addition for canonical reasons. It's only a single texture anyway; not that hard to replace.... Or was there anything changed in the PSA that I didn't notice this whole time?

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
The pokeballs are clearly a distraction. I'm putting my money on it being the pokemon trainer, and that lucario skin is just him in a rubber suit.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Wait, is it only Lucario getting an update? Because from the looks of it, this one is probably centered around him and both Pika/Jiggs. Poke Trainer is probably in the big update... unless they throw a curve ball.

Hax$

Smash Rookie
Never mind, I won't be too eager to fool myself next time. Will the new HUD update be compatible with cBliss?

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I know its the three pokemon, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Charizard.
Also, ye, when will the new HUD update come out?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Whenever they feel like releasing it. Seriously, y'all should know what the answer is.
Will the new HUD update be compatible with cBliss?
Yes, the HUD will work with Cbliss, as the HUD doesnt affect Cbliss In anyway except for file size stuff.

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
Whenever they feel like releasing it. Seriously, y'all should know what the answer is.

Yes, the HUD will work with Cbliss, as the HUD doesnt affect Cbliss In anyway except for file size stuff.
i think he means like stock icons and stuff, since if you add new costume slots the stocks won't match up unless you edit the info.pac

Top Bottom