• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juken

Smash Ace
I think you should tone down the weaboo dial a little bit. Reading posts like this will get disorientating after a while, and I'm sure writing your posts with that level of creativity will eventually become exhausting for you too.

And yeah, this project is great. If I'm not busy with other things once the Smash 3 project is finished, I might learn how to do textures just to Smash 3-ify skins. If you haven't already, I'd recommend looking at the Smash 2C Project that's doing a bunch of skins and alt costumes that are present in Project M, or that aren't a part of anything.
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-3c-project-pm-alternate-costumes-more.383581/

Also, there was a Smash 3+Smash 3C pack already compatible with PM 3.6b, so you could've just used that. I did, then I started modifying it and adding my own things from the Smash 3C thread like Smash 4 Jigglypuff & Kirby.[/quote]

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
>Give Roy his blue cape for ingame accuracy
>Give Marth his Roy outfit but give him the purple cape as well

: P

(what do I care I'm not using the costume at all lol)

Juken

Smash Ace
>Give Roy his blue cape for ingame accuracy
>Give Marth his Roy outfit but give him the purple cape as well

: P

(what do I care I'm not using the costume at all lol)
I felt like the Roy costume for Marth was redundant for PM since Roy is already in there. With Smash 4, Roy got an entirely new design so that you couldn't just go "Wait, what was the point in giving Marth the old Roy costume?" I probably won't use the costume either though even if I use the 14 slot cbliss because I'd want to have the Smash 3 Brawl Marth using some slots as well.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Hi-yo,Smash 3 Team!

Today,While I was messing around in Brawl Vault (Because I am a filthy otaku. :p),I checked out your project as It was on the main page,the name sounded interesting (For some reason) And I fell in love with it! While it took me some time to put the textures in PM 3.6b,It was all worthwhile! Almost every model looks spot on and I dare to say some look even better than Smash 4's! Yeah,I know It's kind of crazy,but It's my opinion. DIO WITH IT. And even If I don't like some of them,I can always change'em with the power of Brawl Vault Searching.

What I'm trying to say is that you're doing an amazing job. Brawl and PM NEVER looked that polished.And Please forgive the newbies and the people that have annoying behavior towards you. You're one of the reasons for me creating a Smashboards Account,so I can catch up with the Project's news. You're all doing an astoundingly amazing job and I hope you keep it up. From the Renders,To the textures,To the bug fixes,This Project needs more love. Heck,I wished your textures where bundled with Project M,so more people could notice! WHY ISN'T THIS DONE YET? I need an explanation *Cough Cough* PMDT..*cough* Sigh,Someday senpai will notice you.

Truly,Thank you for making this game amazing once more. Keep being awesome and Keep being more Dio than ever!
:GCA: :GCLT: :GCRT: :GCStart:

Juken

Smash Ace
I don't think 5 posts was necessary to tell him off... Let's not make this another 2 page episode.

Last edited:

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
meh, not bad, i can do it better, but anyway, nice try
It's people like you that bring others down and think it's a joke. Help the guy, not brag! Not even the PMDT do this.
EDIT: You know you messed up when Nanobuds, a member of the PMDT, and fellow modder, gets on you.

Last edited:

blerb

Smash Journeyman
Guys, please do not feed the trolls. SmashJC has derailed the thread numerous times now. If he posts useless stuff again, just report and ignore. Thanks!

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Ya'll need to calm down. Seriously.
It's almost as if you guys want us to give you a release date or something.
Good news is, there's a legit date now.

Old Release Date: 20XX
New Release Date: 20GX

I'll see you all on the flip side.

McMilla1228

Smash Cadet

Wait, does that mean we're getting a Falcon screen soon?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
WOW!! The release date is 17 letters closer! You guys must be working real fast.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Guys, please do not feed the trolls. SmashJC has derailed the thread numerous times now. If he posts useless stuff again, just report and ignore. Thanks!
Yes please. Flaming, trolling, and spamming is best handled with the report button. Myself or one of the other moderators will deal with it accordingly.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom

F-Zero GX released in 2003

20GX is 2003

Therefore Smash 3 released in 2003

Smash 3 has been right under our noses for 12 years, released and everything.

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman

20GX is 2003

Wrong; actual year 20GX is obviously 202003. So it could be a while.

Last edited:

zeldude

Smash Rookie

20GX is 2003

So that means that Smash 3 is my age. Huh, interesting.

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice
ProjectBrawl7, honestly I ignore him. However, his behavior does have to be monitored just like my and everyone's behavior. Anyways, anyone here have any suggestions? I like doing stock images (since is one of the few things I can do decently).

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
ProjectBrawl7, honestly I ignore him. However, his behavior does have to be monitored just like my and everyone's behavior. Anyways, anyone here have any suggestions? I like doing stock images (since is one of the few things I can do decently).
Well, i think it sounds like too much to ask but can you make all the Stocks match the CSPs in my build? If so, ill pm you the build.

Top Bottom