• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
spec graphics is something i love about 3D Models. Speaking of graphics, can't brawl handle "Bloom" effects? because i had seen a picture of the new PM Bowser Castle some time ago and the lava had it, i don't know if it was edited in or not
"Bloom effects"? As in....

(idk what that means)

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Splatoon comes out next month of the 29th.
DERP. :p But why yesterday/today that the Splatoon squids start popping up? If it's not the release date, then what could be the reason?

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
OOHHHHH Okay... *facepalm*
In terms of Smash 3, how's Ike's redesign going? Smash 3C has an updated ranger ike, but I'm curious about how the new look is coming along...
To tell you the truth, I have no idea where it's at lol.

Then again, Ike was started on before I joined. I think.

raiderzombie

Smash Rookie
NNID
raiderz0mbie
Hello everyone. I'm having problems with the Smash 3 Pack for Project M. Whenever I go to new alternates costumes for Pit, Sonic, Olimar, etc., the game would freeze and I would have to restart it. Is there anyway to fix it?

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps the title here should say "Not working post 3.0" because that would be more accurate.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Nope, its based on the Metroid Prime 2 green recolor. Also, this shold be in the smash 3C thread.

Last edited:

That One Guy2486

Smash Apprentice
Will you guys be making Smash 3-ifying final smashes, for example, Fox's tank (I forgot the official name) or will Smash 3C be doing that?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Nope Smash 3 won't do it. that's up to the smash 3C team to decide if they want to do final smashes.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Question: The goal of S3 is to make Brawl look almost the same with sm4sh visual aspects and stuff, correct?

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Oh, alright. So, about luigi, i think hes lime green instead of his sm4sh counterparts color, and sonic doesnt really look like he has fur.

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
Oh, alright. So, about luigi, i think hes lime green instead of his sm4sh counterparts color, and sonic doesnt really look like he has fur.
There is going to be a massive update at some point, you know. We have to be paitent, there wil be improvements for nearly everyone .

Cahalan

Smash Ace
There is going to be a massive update at some point, you know. We have to be paitent, there wil be improvements for nearly everyone .
Massive at this point is almost an understatement, we're talkn' perhaps a COMPLETE REBOOT of a vast majority of the mod. Most of the characters in the OP (Barring Snake, Ranger Ike, and Brawl Marth/Samus due to Smash 3C completion) will be redone in the new style. Not only that, everyone (except Snake) will be done by this update (I assume) so this will take until 20XX at the latest.

Or in Project M lingo:~~~~~~~~~TM
COMING SOON

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I am assuming that the team has finals as of now or at least soon (Good Luck on those guys!) so I doubt we are going to get anything for about a week or two. However, after that, I think it is reasonable to say we will get some updates and progress.

That One Guy2486

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if you noticed this, but a long...long time ago, we got some Mario previews, where his neck and head were different colors.

The light area of his head and dark neck look off, have you fixed this yet?

Last edited:

Juken

Smash Ace
Did Mario's leg always clip that much into his default jump animation or is the model for Smash 3 model just bigger?

I don't know if somebody made a Smash 3 Kirby, but,
I've made a unofficial Smash 3 Kirby! 100% working, no bugs/glitches found, also works perfectly on Delfino Plaza!

Download link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/skjyrt
I dont know if anyone has started on Smash 3 Kirby yet, but I am working on a HQ Smash 3 Kirby using SmashJC's model. I am not officially part of the Smash 3 team, but if you need credentials, I'd be more than happy to provide a link to my work (not on Brawlvault, I mean actual graphic design work). If not, I'd be more than happy to take my work to the Project 3C team in an unofficial capacity. :substitute:

Edit: A preview

Last edited:

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if anyone has started on Smash 3 Kirby yet, but I am working on a HQ Smash 3 Kirby using SmashJC's model. I am not officially part of the Smash 3 team, but if you need credentials, I'd be more than happy to provide a link to my work (not on Brawlvault, I mean actual graphic design work). If not, I'd be more than happy to take my work to the Project 3C team in an unofficial capacity. :substitute:

Scout started work on Kirby a while ago, the hats are what's taking most of the work.

Juken

Smash Ace

I'd just wait until it's done by the Smash 3 team since they've most likely made more progress already0. Your work would be kind of redundant, and you could be doing something that we know they're not doing like helping Smash 3C people or doing some good alt costume from the vault like that NES meta knight skin or Dark Suit Samus model.

Top Bottom