• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Slenderman Series

Jeff the Killer

Smash Cadet
Hello, there, Jeff the Killer here, and I want to tell you about the Slenderman games. There are quite a number of them, but hey, I am not judging.

Slenderman
This is the first game of the series. You are a man who has parked near a suspicious house. You go in and discorver some things are not right. This game is rendered in a 2D by 3D hold. The sprites are the enemies themselves, grass, and items. The rest are models. This is the only game in Black and White.

Slender
You are a boy or girl, and have went in the woods for unknown reasons. You have to collect eight pages all while avoiding the Slenderman. Current build is 0.9.5, and this is somewhat of the scariest in the series.

The Marble Hornets
This is a movie series that has 1 protagonist. It is about the Slenderman and the things he controls. New characters include Masky, a guy with a mask, Hoody, a person able to scale buildings, and the Rake, and unknown creature of unknown origins.

Sanatorium
It is the same as Slender, but you end up in a sanatorium. You have to collect 8 pages. This game introduces new music and effects and even the Slenderman model. This is the easiest as the pages are in the same position.

Hospice
You have to collect 16 poem notes x 8 pages. 2 poem notes for each page. This is hard, but not much, as you can use glow sticks, but watch out, they are limited.

Slender Elementary
You are in an elementary school similar to the Silent Hill schools, and you have to collect 8 teddy bears and watch out for the Slenderman.

SlenderMod
This is made by a different set of people and this is DEFINITELY the scariest game in the series. You end up in a humungous map and have to collect 8 pages. This map can get you lost and the music once again changed, but now it is one thing, but will rise in tempo when the Slenderman closes in on you.

Slender: Source
A new Slender game I know nothing about.

Asylum
A new Slender game I know nothing about.

Mansion
A new Slender game I know nothing about, so someone enlighten me on these games.

Slendercraft
Slenderman can be made into an enemy in Minecraft. A custom enemy, actually, and you can build it from the ground up. Now there is an AdventureCraft mod for Slender, but I don't know much except it is the same as Slender. It is good to have Minecraft, right?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I tried it. Wasn't really scary, more like stressful. The music and all the stuff there made it feel uneasy, but there was really no real fear included which was a shame.

Air_King

Smash Rookie
Slender makes me pee. :c

EDIT: There are like 2 more out now, Asylum and Mansion. I think. #Needtofixcomp

Top Bottom