• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The single biggest disappointment in Brawl is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Biggest dissapointment? Clones and a lacking 35 char roster that doesn't have Mewtwo on it. That, and it needs more Tigerbike.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I'm kind of sad that it's completely devoid of Mario Galaxy things. It doesn't make sense! Not even a music track! Mario Galaxy is so great, too! I mean, they could have put in the Good Egg Galaxy song instead of Bob-omb Battlefield (although I love it too)...

Next time, Gadget!

fazares

Smash Apprentice
one of the assist trophies looks like one of those little star beings from smg....

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
You know... There is no excuse for the lack of SMG music/representation. Time isn't an excuse either. Why?

Roy. A whole CHARACTER slot in Melee was given to the star of an unreleased game. Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion had trophies.

If there is not even a Rosalina trophy... well there is no excuse at all for that.

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
the lack of the hole bonus feature, I thought it was amazing in melee

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
of Sakurai's poll, only 5 of the top 10 got in... that's 50%. If this were a test, he FAILED.

Geno
Issac
Megaman
Ridley
Krystal
Claus
Takamaru
Animal Crossing MC

WTF SAKURAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom