• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Shooting Gallery. Come in and practice your sharpshooting!

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
everyone in this forum knows the pain of not being able to practice the awesome Mii Gunner due to online "with anyone" limitations... so I thought it would be a good idea to make a forum to look for some gunner practice! whether its a ditto or perhaps looking for matchups, this is the place to search!

basically, just leave a post here stating what system you can play on, what characters you would use or what characters you wanna fight against and when you'd be able to play. hopefully someone will see it.

I'll start things off.

System: 3DS
Looking for: :4mario:,:4villager:,:4diddy:,:4miibrawl:,:4miigun:
Can play as: :4rob:,:4megaman:,:4shulk:,:4duckhunt:,:4dk:
When: this Saturday (13) or Sunday (14).

the idea here would be that if someone can play as the characters I'm looking for, of if someone wants to fight against any of my characters in my list, then leave a reply so we can figure out a specific time. we can then switch between rounds or matches playing the gunner or another character to practice with.

Top Bottom