• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Shadows Of Nintendo

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
I didn't even bother to click the link. If all you care about is plugging other websites, then obviously your writing might be devoid of appreciation. You don't care enough about writing to share it, you abuse it. My guess would be that this story wouldn't be very good, but then again that's just gonna be my impression and I shan't know otherwise.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I didn't even bother to click the link. If all you care about is plugging other websites, then obviously your writing might be devoid of appreciation. You don't care enough about writing to share it, you abuse it. My guess would be that this story wouldn't be very good, but then again that's just gonna be my impression and I shan't know otherwise.
What is your problem? This guy has been contributing to this forum forever. If you don't have anything constructive to say, find another forum to spam with your narrow, inaccurate opinions.

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
Look who's talking. I don't look here very often, and I'm sorry that I don 't have enough free time to do so. That's the impression I get, plain and simple. If you choose to read my words as nothing constructive, but what you consider "spam," then that is your choice. I recommend that you think twice about attacking people's opinions, though.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
This is not a valid opinion.

EDIT- The point is, people post here to share their love of writing with those who enjoy reading. If you don't like something that someone writes, that's fine. But it isn't helpful to anyone to post your assumptions about someone else without giving their work a fair chance.

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
Look, I apologize if I came off judgmental. But, see, there's no work here... I have to go to another website to read it. I came here expecting to see a story, not a link. For someone who is constantly plagued by links to here and there when he reads stuff, this irks me. When I read a book, there's no commercialization. I can flip through page after page without seeing Burger King or Microsoft or "Shoot the duck!"

The Internet is too full of advertising crap to make me appreciate more of it in a place that you claim is for the love of writing and reading.

And, for the record, if you'd like a job where you get to screen everything people read and determine whether anything is valid or not, including opinions, I'm sure Lenin is hiring. You'll forgive me if I'm not copacetic to your ideals.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If you don't want to read the story because it's a link, then don't post about it. The purpose of these posts are for critiques and the like, not complaining about why you didn't read. Also, no more trolling or you will be infracted.

Top Bottom